1. References for better performance of newer JSF specifications stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for a reference to cite, which states that JSF 1.2 performs better than JSF 1.1. Or JSF 2.0 over JSF 1.2 respectively. I'm quite sure that I've read something like ...
2. Performance of UI:repeat in JSF2/Mojara stackoverflow.com
In analysing the performance of a JSF2 (Mojara) page returning 200 tabular rows I'm seeing 50% of the time taken to respond being in just rendering. For the 4 seconds on ...
3. performance tuning for JSF stackoverflow.com
Can any one list out the tips to tune JSF WebApp @ its best.
4. Comparing JSF vs. Groovy stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to compare JSF vs. Groovy/Grails? Can development be faster in one of those technologies compared to the other? If yes, are there any downsides of the other?
5. Jsf 2.0 performance gain stackoverflow.com
Jsf 1.x compiles jsp into servlet, jsf 2 use vdl instead of jsp, I wonder what is the source of performance gain compared to jsf 1.x?
6. JSF Performance: How scalable is JSF? stackoverflow.com
I have yet to find a good benchmark on JSF performance. I know what you are thinking, it depends on your code/design/database setup, etc. I know that you have to optimize ...
7. JSF libraries for static content - or normal static files - performance? stackoverflow.com
8. Is JSF really ready for a high performance social network project? stackoverflow.com
I have heard a lot of good about JSF but as far as I know people also had lots of serious complains with this technology in the past, not aware of ...
9. i have a doubt: who knows the performance of using JSF as view? coderanch.com
recentlly i am reading the book Mastering JSF. jsf is really a new amazing framework i think. it can coding just like swing style. and no more interfaces or super classes to care about. but i have a doubt here. i hope someone could tell me. as the jsf need to generate or restore a components tree and iterate the whole ...
10. JSF Performance coderanch.com
11. Rendering compoenets on clients side / Performance issue coderanch.com
12. Keep-Alive and performance(memory) coderanch.com
13. Performance issues with JSF coderanch.com
14. General Performance Tips? coderanch.com
15. Tuning trinidad for better performance coderanch.com
Hi, I am using trinidad's implementation for JSF and fount it to be extremley slow when i click on any element (checkbox or radio button) with a value change listener or displaying a page and with little more debugging i found that the render response state is taking more time. can some one guide to better the performance of my appliaction? ...
16. JSF scalability and performance issues... please help... important coderanch.com
We have developed an application using JSF Technologies: - JDK 1.4.2 - JSF 1.1 (Myfaces 1.1.6) - Ajax4JSF 1.1.1 - Tomahawk 1.1.8 - Tiles 2.1.0 - Spring 2.5, Spring Security for security layer - iBatis 2.0 Databases: - SQL Server 2000, DB2 8, Sybase Servers: - IBM Websphere 6.0 - JVM memory min - 64MB, max 512MB - IBM MQ Series ...
17. Performance issues using ajax coderanch.com
Hi. I am new to Java EE. I am using JPA+EJB+JSF+PrimeFaces in my project. I am writing everything using ajax. I already wrote a lot, but I encounter some performance issues. After investigation I found that every time ajax is fired from client - all EL expressions in my whole page are executed. Which is weird because I specify process/execute and ...
18. Is JSF really ready for a high performance social network project? coderanch.com
I have heard a lot of good about JSF but as far as I know people also had lots of serious complains with this technology in the past, not aware of how much the situation has improved. We are considering JSF as a probable technology for a social network project. But we are not aware of the performance scores of JSF ...