1. Using Trinidad in JSF environment stackoverflow.com
I'm facing an unpleasant issue with an JSF based application of mine. Right now i have several xhtml-Files which include / make use the following taglibs:
Now I want to include apache trinidad ...
2. jsf Trinidad: Change tr:table header stackoverflow.com
I have a tr:table with the rowSelection property set to "single". It draws a extra column with a radio buttons inside. But I want to change the text displayed at that ...
3. How can I get popup window using commandButton in Trinidad? stackoverflow.com
How can I get popup window using
4. Building a mobile web site stackoverflow.com
We are in the process of looking at allowing mobile devices to view our site. We have targeted 3 phones - BlackBerry, iPhone and Android. Being new to all this I ...
5. JSF Trinidad tr:inputText trimming stackoverflow.com
When user inserts white spaces in input generated by tr:inputText and submits form I get the value that was submitted in JSF converter (my converter does no trimming) set on the ...
6. Need to display three Apache Trinidad charts in three columns instead of the default two stackoverflow.com
I have created three charts using the Apache Trinidad chart component and I am having trouble customizing the display of the charts. By default, the charts (or gauges in my case) ...
I have a functional trinidad tree . I want to expand the tree when the page is loaded.
I am calling the following JS function on page ...
8. Skins for apache trinidad stackoverflow.com
Hi I would like to know how to use a skin with trinidad. i have created a eclipse project with JSF 1.2 ( apache myfaces ), JSTL, Apache Trinidad 1.2.14. in ...
9. Trinidad poll jsf stackoverflow.com
Hi i am trying to use tr:poll with no success. My jspx looks like inside body tag,
10. Apache Trinidad tr:panelTabbed always validates content of current tab stackoverflow.com
I have a Problem with the Apache Trinidad tr:panelTabbed component. I am trying to put different forms into the tabs (tr:showDetailItem) of this component. This, for the first try, does not ...
11. Issue faced with Trinidad Table, Partial Trigger, and Read Only stackoverflow.com
I have a trinidad table with one column contains drop downs (select one choice) for each row and another column contains an input text for each row. When a particular option ...
12. Getting warning "getClientId should not be called while the view is being constructed." stackoverflow.com
In my JSF application I have one JSP page which keeps generating a warning which sometimes gets rendered. In the log files I can see something like this:
13. Trinidad-demo not working with Skin coderanch.com
14. how to inform the total rows to trinidad table coderanch.com
Hi, I am using
15. Trinidad's table range navigation control coderanch.com
Hi guys, I'm using MyFaces Trinidad's table component and I have the next question: Let's pretend I have a database table with hundred of thousands of rows. I don't want to retrieve all rows in a bean's collection and put it to the session, because it will be huge. Is there a way to retrieve the next portion of rows only ...
16. Trinidad-XMLMenuModel sub-elements not rendered coderanch.com
17. Trinidad & Retroweaver-get "NoClassDefFoundError" coderanch.com
18. trinidad table navigation problem coderanch.com
Hi, I am using trinidad faces in my project and i am using the
19. myeclipse & jsf trinidad library coderanch.com
20. Breadcrumb in trinidad coderanch.com
Hi thanks a lot for the reply. If i specify default renderer kit as trinidad in my faces-config, the command button(tomahawk) stopped working.I'm unable to go to the next page. But to use trinidad we have to specify default renderer kit rite? Do you have any solution for this? Can i use both tomahawk and trinidad together?
21. Working example for breadcrumb without using trinidad coderanch.com
22. Working example for breadcrumb without using trinidad coderanch.com
23. JSF and trinidad- Help with multiple iterations in a table coderanch.com
Hi, im very new to the JSF framework and apache trinidad. I need help with what many of you will probably think is very trivial, but i really can't figure this out at all!! I am working on a page which collects a user's input via a textfield. the top level textfield is called "procedure". there is an add button which ...
24. Internet Explorer got big problems with our Trinidad-Faces-Application coderanch.com
25. How to display table range navigation bar at the bottom of the
26. can't be used in a Trinidad + Facelet project coderanch.com
27. JSF trinidad -hangs (IE 7) coderanch.com
28. How can I customized the trinidad render class? coderanch.com
30. JSF and Trinidad RenderingContext problem coderanch.com
31. Tree using Trinidad coderanch.com
32. Generate dynamic id for rowlayout in Trinidad coderanch.com
Hi , In JSF-Trinidad I am using the < tr:forEach > to iterate and display the details in list. Inside the
33. Dropdown in trinidad coderanch.com
34. Dropdown in trinidad coderanch.com
Hi, I am using nested table in trinidad.My requirement is ,initially one drop down will be displayed.Based on the selection in this drop down i have to populate the second drop down. For this i need to pass the selected value of the first drop down and a value present in a output text to a method present in the backing ...
35. Customised messages for Pagination in Trinidad coderanch.com
36. possible trinidad IE font bug coderanch.com
37. Problem with Trinidad's Dialog box. coderanch.com
38. Trinidad 2 TableRenderingContext nullpointer coderanch.com
Hello all, I am trying to generate a Trinidad 2 table by dynamically add columns and rows in the backing bean. Even when I only add an empty table in the bean my internet browser returns a TableRenderingContext nullpointer exception. java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.table.TableRenderingContext.
39. How do I bind nested table using Trinidad? coderanch.com
Hi There, I want to get selected row data from nested tables I am able to bind simple table for row selection, I am trying same for nested table(i.e. child table), but it's not working. Can any one suggest me, how do I bind nested table using Trinidad? Thank You, Navnath Kumbhar.
40. Creating a wizard in Trinidad coderanch.com
41. panelTabbed not working in trinidad coderanch.com
Hi all, I need to make a page containing different information in a single page. So wanted to show these information in Tabbed Pages. am using apache trinidad. When i try to use
42. Trinidad TreeTable coderanch.com
Hi, I have to create a treetable. I am using Trinidad. I have ideas on how trinidad table work but treetable I am not able to find any examples. I also tried to use the demo from Trinidad but It didnt work for me. Could someone help me by providing some details or example how tr treetable works in trinidad? Any ...
43. trinidad charts coderanch.com
Hi, I am using the trinidad chart component
44. Problem with Trinidad Nested Table (depth 3) coderanch.com
Hi all I am trying to create a nested Table of depth 3 but I am getting "java.lang.NumberFormatException"! strange. I am able to create nested Table of depth 2 and it works fine but facing problem when I nest 3 tables. Here is the jsf code with 3 nested tables. Instead of third table inside
45. Trinidad Nested Tables Collapse and Expand Functionality Change coderanch.com
46. trinidad breadcrumbs coderanch.com
47. trinidad selectManyListBox Issue coderanch.com
48. Trinidad Tree coderanch.com
49. selectionListener in trinidad tree not working coderanch.com
50. Trinidad: positioning tr:inputDate Popup coderanch.com
51. Trinidad tr:chooseDate background-color of title and content coderanch.com
52. Scrollbar inside the trinidad table coderanch.com
53. trinidad bad start coderanch.com