1. How to "throw" JSF2 404 error? stackoverflow.com
Let's say that I have an application which manages users. You can add new user, delete them, edit detail etc. Each user has na ID and has detail page on URL ...
2. getting 404 error coderanch.com
3. getting 404 error in JSF coderanch.com
4. 404 error in jsf demo app coderanch.com
I am trying to build a demo app before I do the real thing. I am getting a 404. Please help. My web.xml
5. 404 error loading coderanch.com
Hi, I have just starting using JSF. I made a simple web application using Apache tomcat. I made a index.jsp as the welcome page and configured it in the web.xml. It works fine till here . Then since i wanted to introduce JSF in the web application i added jsf-api.jar in the lib folder of the web application . Till here ...