1. JSF: Cannot catch ViewExpiredException stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a JSF 2.0 application on Glassfish v3 and i'm trying to handle the ViewExpiredException. But whatever i do, i always get a Glassfish error report instead of my own ...
2. How to catch a FacesFileNotFoundException? stackoverflow.com
How can I catch a
com.sun.faces.context.FacesFileNotFoundExceptionin a JEE web application? I tried it with adding the following lines in my web.xml file but I was not successful:
3. Problems with redirect after catching Exception stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with the redirect in my custom ExceptionHandler. The ExceptionHandler should handle NullPointerExceptions and perform a redirect if an exception occures. Here is the part of the Handler ...
4. JSF wrong redirection when catching ViewExpiredException stackoverflow.com
So I have a ViewExpiredException Handler and works fine.
Now, when I launch the web-app my URL looks like
5. Problems with redirect after catching Exception (JSF 2) coderanch.com
6. ViewExpiredException: catching not working for