1. Include non-Facelet content in a Facelet template stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to have the content of an html file inserted into a Facelet template? The Facelets tag will not work since it is only for including ...
2. Ways to include a dynamically generated facelet stackoverflow.com
In current project I need to create a panel that will contain an HTML content created by the user elsewhere in the application. This content can be easily inserted like this:
3. Problem using include in Facelets stackoverflow.com
I have problems including a facelet template. I wanted to split some content up, so that I can reuse it somewhere else. So I changed this code:
4. How to include another XHTML in XHTML using JSF 2.0 Facelets? stackoverflow.com
What is the most correct way to include another XHTML page in an XHTML page? I have been trying different ways, none of them are working.
6. Trying to change
7. Avoid multiple DOCTYPE and html tags when using ui:include stackoverflow.com
we are using several
8. Change dynamic part of an snippet that is included via JSF-2.0 templateing stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with the JSF-2.0 templating mechanism. I implement some snippet that are included to template file. But one of my snippet contains dynamic content. I do not get an ...