1. JSF/Facelets: set `action` attribute to a dynamically evaluated string stackoverflow.com
In my JSF/Facelets application, I want to dynamically generate a breadcrumb trail from a list of page IDs using a custom tag:
This should generate something like:
2. Navigation in JavaServer Faces, redirecting with correct parameters stackoverflow.com
I have a page: http://mypage.com/items.jsf. This page takes the following for granted:
3. How to ajax-refresh the main content part by navigation menu? stackoverflow.com
Hi there Im just learning JSF 2 thanks to this site I had learned a lot in such a short time. My question is regarding how to impliment a common layout ...
4. Navigation with Facelets template not working stackoverflow.com
I'm having some trouble with navigation when using Facelets.
I have my master template in
5. Getting java.io.FileNotFoundException when accessing a subdirectory using implicit navigation stackoverflow.com
I am trying to navigate to an administration page which has a sub directory under the webcontent folder and receiving an java.io.FileNotFoundException. Using Glassfish 3.1.1. My
6. JSF-Facelets Dynamic Navigation Problem coderanch.com