1. Start class right after deployment, not at session start for JSF stackoverflow.com
For a web application I make use of JSF 1.2 and Facelets. The problem is that we now do the initialisation via a singleton pattern and that takes about 5-15 seconds because ...
2. Java Facelets and session? stackoverflow.com
How can I use session for facelets ? What's the syntax...? I would put a code like this
3. "PWC3999: Cannot create a session after the response has been commited" stackoverflow.com
I'm having this weird problem with one of the pages of my application. It's throwing the error I mention on the title:
4. Session has expired error while using facelets stackoverflow.com
I am a beginner with JSF and facelets.I have been trying to create a simple login page that uses a facelet template 'master_layout.xhtml'. Everytime I click on Log In,I get the ...
5. Session Expiration - Facelets coderanch.com
Hi, I have 2 scenarios --- 1. I am opening my application as a web page and performing some task. After the task, I am not touchhing the page for around say 30 min. Then I am going back to the page again to perform some action. Its the redirects me to the login page and and asks me to relogin. ...