1. Inject a EJB into a JSF converter with JEE6 stackoverflow.com
I have a stateless EJB that acceses my database. I need this bean in a JSF 2 converter to retreive an entity object from the String value parameter. I'm using JEE6 ...
2. does this JSF pattern break dependency injection? stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF2 project (Mojarra on GlassFish 3.1). I have a ViewScoped bean that references services through a utility class like so:
3. Using @Inject with generic type stackoverflow.com
I've been search here about, but I dont found a answer. In my application, I've a abstract main class for my controllers, with some methods and properties. And I want to inject ...
4. JSF2 and @Inject java.net
5. Re: Fwd: JSF2 and @Inject java.net