1. Asynchronous push using on demand Renderer not working on AIX stackoverflow.com
I am using the com.icesoft.faces.async.render.RenderManager for asynchronous push to ice-faces front-end; renderManager.getOnDemandRenderer(identifier).requestRender(); Here identifiers is a key which is used in a ConcurrentLinkedQueue. This works well in windows environment ( using IBM ...
2. ICEfaces asynchronous update part of page/or single component stackoverflow.com
I have a trouble with component state synchronization with client side. My project running on Seam 2.2, ICEfaces 1.8.2 and Weblogic AS. Problem shows up when I set some values inside deep ...
3. asynchronous Update icefaces.org
4. Possible deadlock in 1.8.0, asynchronous mode on icefaces.org
this is my web.xml: Code:
10. Abstract Push question: Asynchronous results across page boundaries icefaces.org
11. asynchronous ping calls to sever icefaces.org
12. Asynchronous Call and Progressbar icefaces.org
13. Component for asynchronous updates icefaces.org
14. Asynchronous data update not rendering. icefaces.org
I found a very complicated bug. It demands 3 conditions to be satisfied: 1. Usage of ace:tabSet component (instead of ice:panelTabSet) 2. Asynchronous (server-initiated) update 3. Double facelet include in another facelet When this conditions are satisfied - we get wrong actionListener binding. How to reproduce: 1. Deploy attached war file 2. Open tabAndListener.jsf in browser 3. Click "Add tab". This ...
16. ARP (Asynchronous HTTP Request Processing ) on JBoss 6 and 7 icefaces.org
Hi I am trying to run the demo chat app from icefaces on JBoss 6 and 7 in the ARP mode. To that extent the native JBoss connectors have been installed. But I think icefaces works in a Blocking mode. please let me know if there are any additional steps to be done. regards
17. alternative to asynchronous server push icefaces.org
Hello Last week I was asking why the server push is not working when accessing the application from multiple windows. I was told that this is currently not working with concurrent dom views turned on...is there another way to enable server push in my application (+concurrent dom views)? Maybe with help of outher libraries? ajax4jsf or whatever? someone's got an idea? ...
18. Asynchronous update problem. icefaces.org
I have problem with using asynchronous update. In web.xml a have set asynchronous update by:
19. long-lived asynchronous XMLHttpRequests icefaces.org
20. how to test simultaneous users in asynchronous mode ? icefaces.org
21. Have problems with ice:inputFile in asynchronous mode icefaces.org
22. Asynchronous Update icefaces.org
23. How do I disable Asynchronous HTTP Server (AHS)? icefaces.org
24. Trying to get a simple asynchronous update example to work icefaces.org
25. Asynchronous server-side updates icefaces.org
I've been evaluating the server-side updating feature of ICEfaces and I really like what I see so far. However, I ran into a few issues, many of which are special situations, but situations that we will eventually encounter. I'm not sure if it's a problem with my configuration, how much code is done, or if it's an ICEfaces specific issue. The ...