1. Dynamically have HtmlPanelGroup render some other web page icefaces.org
My whole web app is dynamically generated from the back bean. I'm trying to have one of dynamically created IceFaces objects (HtmlPanelGroup) to display content of another web page (sample code below). ... HtmlPanelGroup formManagerCanvas = new HtmlPanelGroup(); formManagerCanvas.setStyle("position: absolute; "); formManager.getChildren().add(formManagerCanvas); // TODO have formManagerCanvas object render content of some web page ...
2. HtmlPanelGroup icefaces.org
4. HtmlPanelGroup doesn't appear to do layout="inline" icefaces.org
5. Onclick, Onkeydown events with HTMLPanelGroup icefaces.org
6. Deprecated Drag and Drop Api in HtmlPanelGroup icefaces.org
Dear Sirs, with IceFaces 1.7 we joyfully recognized that deprecated API from JSF like the MethodBinding class was almost removed. As we are implementing our application almost completely by the IceFaces Component API in Java we would be interested to know if you would remove the use of MethodBindung in the HtmlPanelGroup as well. With setDragListener and setDropListener things still remain ...