1. how to redirect to j_security_check in the managed bean? stackoverflow.com
i've successfully run a based FORM authentication project and trying to do the same with an icefaces project. In other terms i want to use ice:form instead of form, so i ...
2. JAAS integration with JBOSS 4.2.3 icefaces.org
3. JAAS Container Managed Security icefaces.org
4. JAAS - ice1.8 - isUserInRole throws NullPointerException icefaces.org
5. Ice faces shows error while working with JAAS icefaces.org
6. JAAS Form authentication icefaces.org
hello everyone, i've successfuly performed a Form authentication in a jsf project, but i didn't manage to do the same with an icefaces project. I've downloaded the jbosswithjaas solution from this forum. To be honnest i need some farther explanations if you guys don't mind: what are the .faces-config.mex, html_basic.tld and jsf_core.tld files for?
7. JAAS login configuration on JBoss icefaces.org
Hi, JAAS is supported with ICEfaces for client-initiated requests and rendering. The renderedOnUserRole and visibleOnUserRole attributes can be set on ICEfaces components with a coma-delimited security role values. eg.
8. Need Help, howto allocate UserRoles from LoginModules? (Jaas) icefaces.org
9. JAAS and IceFaces icefaces.org
10. JAAS / AceGI renderedOnUserRole icefaces.org
11. JAAS security and renderedOnUserRole, isUserInRole icefaces.org
I want to use with my application JAAS security, but after configuring it component tag renderedOnUserRole and isUserInRole from ExternalContext always returns false. Also there is no Principal object in ExternalContext. I configure application to use only synchronous updates. I run it on Weblogic 9.2. I read that to get working of renderedOnUserRole and isUserInRole I have to use Acegi. But ...
12. JAAS ICEFACES icefaces.org
i need to implemet a login module using JAAS, im working with glassfish and icefaces 1.7 an netbeans 6.0.i tried this in a simple web aplication and works fine //mi login page