1. Problem displaying Jasper Report with ICEfaces icefaces.org
2. i can't create jasper report pdf file using icefaces control icefaces.org
3. Jasper Report integration with Icefaces icefaces.org
Hi I developed an application for generating pdf report using ice faces. in this case i used outputresource component to view the pdf doc. It is working well. But my requirement is in run time i want set the another resource to the outputresource component. ex: outputresource.setResource (res); here i can set all the properties except of resource attribute. so please ...
4. IceFaces & Jasper Reports Integration icefaces.org
5. Jasper Report icefaces.org
6. Jasperreport integration icefaces.org
8. MyEclipse 8.5 + Icefaces 1.8.2 + Jasper Report icefaces.org
9. icefaces and jasperreport icefaces.org
I have a problem almost seem But I use Beans instead of servlet. when I cliked button to show pdf on browser, seem as it doesn't want to be showed and outputConnectionStatus keep works and it is stopped only , when I take place any action on any component for example clicking some selectInputDate.
10. JasperReport not work on IceFaces? icefaces.org
hi everyone, I have a una class which its work is show pdf report on browser, now, when I test it, seem as if IceFaces doesn't leave show pdf report. here is the class Code: import java.sql.ResultSet; import java.util.Map; import java.util.HashMap; import java.io.File; import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException; import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRParameter; //import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperManager;// deprecate import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager; import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRResultSetDataSource; import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperPrint; import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException; import net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperExportManager; import ...
11. Working with icefaces and JasperReports icefaces.org
12. Generating reports using JasperReports and ICEFaces icefaces.org
gdpags5 Joined: 12/06/2007 00:00:00 Messages: 9 Offline Hi to all! I want my web app to generate an excel reports by clicking the command link (of course with the help also of JasperReports). The problem was when I click the command link Code:
13. Problem on ICEfaces, JSF and JasperReports icefaces.org
Hi! I would like to ask about the combination of ICEfaces, JSF and JasperReports. I have this pdf reports generated by JasperReports to display in my web browser using ICEfaces/JSF. Actually, I used first the ICEfaces components to render my reports but it didn't displays and it produces error logs in my Glassfish Appserver saying that I have this duplicate IDs ...