1. Facelets/Icefaces/Entityclasses from Linux to Windows problem forums.netbeans.org
Hi, I develop under Linux and use Subversion. It's a webapp with icefaces and facelets and entityclasses from database. I tried to checkout the solution from my repository but this time under Windows. Netbeans seems not to find the libraries. javax.faces.... and javax.persistence isn't found ....... I also tried it the other direction (project created under windows and imported under linux) ...
2. fileUpload on linux icefaces.org
3. SessionRenderer problem Linux icefaces.org
4. accents problem when deployed on Linux icefaces.org
6. integrate ICEface with netbeans on Linux icefaces.org
7. InputFile with IE and linux-server icefaces.org
8. upload file with Linux icefaces.org
Hi. I just try to upload a file on server with inputFile component. In my action method I do this verification: inputFile.getStatus() == InputFile.SAVED; And if it is windows server this verification returns true and all works good, but when I try start my application on linux server and upload the same file verification returns false. Why??? Thanks.
9. paginator on Linux icefaces.org
10. icefaces: Linux weblogic vs pc weblogic,
11. Bug with menu component and linux icefaces.org
Hi, I have a bug with menu component. I'm using JBOSS 4.2.2 or 4.0.5 (Problem is the same) When I launch JBOSS under windows XP OS there is no problem The problem only appears under linux OS ??? I have attached 2 screenshots menu1.jpg and Menu2.jpg that are showing one sort of example of bug. I have attached a little myEclipse ...
12. MenuItems doubled under linux (ISO-8859-15 encoding) icefaces.org
13. Problem with ICEFACES 1.7.1 and Linux/Unix icefaces.org
14. Problem deploying application on linux icefaces.org
Hi guys, it's me again. I need help from this forum again. I'm trying to deploy an application with IceFaces 1.7.1 and Hibernate on jboss 4.0.5GA. In some machines, its working others no. The error log reports the information: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener java.lang.AbstractMethodError: javax.servlet.jsp.JspFactory.getJspApplicationContext(Ljavax/servlet/ServletContext;)Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext; at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.registerELResolverAndListenerWithJsp(ConfigureListener.java:1577) at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:419) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3763) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4211) at ...