1. Icefaces doesn't work on Opera Mobile icefaces.org
Hi, I'm a jsf developer for 4 years. I want to make a jsf project for mobile devices using icefaces ajax components. I have bought and Htc Diamond and i tried to see how icefaces are working on it. From my surprise my sample application is not working on the device using Opera Mobile Broswer.I have tried also the components showcase ...
3. Windows Mobile Opera 9.5 does not work icefaces.org
I just implemented a web application by IceFaces 1.8.2. The application works fine on HTC Hero's webkit-based browser, but not Windows Mobile Opera 9.5(on HTC Diamond). Basically, all components on JSF page can be rendered correctly. However, all action or actionListener cannot work. The browser seems send request(onclick event was invoked and opera's status bar was progressing for a little while), ...
4. Windows Mobile Opera 9.5 does not work icefaces.org
5. Methods not fired in chrome and opera, why? icefaces.org
6. Back Button(Firefox 2.0 , Opera 8.51) icefaces.org
I am working on building a web application based on SEAM and ICEFACES under JBossAS. This is what I am using: JBossAS 4.0.5(with jboss-EJB-3.0_RC9_Patch_1) Seam 1.1.0 GA IceFaces 1.5.1(with facelets support) The problem is that when I click on the back button, it seems to "freeze" all the "active" element of the previous page(Buttons and Links). Is there anybody who have ...
7. Server Push broken with Opera and IceFaces 1.6 icefaces.org
8. Tree performance difference between IE and Firefox/Opera icefaces.org
Hello, Make sure you use the ant build target for the JBoss (+ version) you are using when building the auction-monitor sample app. from DR#3. We've added app. server specific targets for all the sample apps. starting in 1.7 DR#3. The auction-monitor.war file included in the bundle is for Tomcat 6.0. You can use "ant -p" to see all the targets ...
10. InputFile does'nt work on opera mobile icefaces.org
11. render problem with opera icefaces.org