1. Datatable performance and setters called many time icefaces.org
2. IceFaces 1.7.2 client side performance problems icefaces.org
After using IceFaces 1.6.2 + facelets succesfully for some time we have decided to try and integrate new 1.7.2 version into our projects. Everything went well except that we are experiencing very bad rendering performance in Internet Explorer. If using Firefox everything is ok. On simple pages with only header, menubar and welcome page there is no real problems, but when ...
3. Ice Faces AJAX performance icefaces.org
4. Demo Server Performance icefaces.org
5. ICEFaces big performance issues icefaces.org
6. Auto-complete component bad performance icefaces.org
7. ICE performance report icefaces.org
8. General Icefaces performance icefaces.org
9. dataTable sorting performance icefaces.org
Urgent help requested. :-) I'm using Icefaces 1.8.2, JSF 1.2, Facelets, Spring 2.5.6, SWF 1.0.8. I've got one xhtml page that contains a select box, some data entry fields and at the bottom a list (overview) of existing values (codes). This list must be shown as a table consisting of three columns: Col1: ISO language code (a three letter code), Col2: ...
10. Tuning and performance - Long time "closing" heavy pages icefaces.org
Hi!!! I have a web application that is done with icefaces 1.7.2 with Sun Application Server, and when i upload and deploy the application in the server there is no problem. But after a week the server is frozen and i must restart it!!. For this reason, i have been monitoring and analyzing the performance of the server. Analyzing the results ...
12. Performance problem with spacer.gif icefaces.org
13. [IceFaces 2.0] Big performance problem icefaces.org
14. Poor performance on first time load of first page icefaces.org
cdhesse Joined: 02/04/2009 00:00:00 Messages: 3 Offline The first time I access my application I see 90 to 130 seconds wait time for the first page to load. After that first load, everything is very quick. What is weird is on my localhost this does not occur running windows XP, JVM 1.4.2 (sun), with SAP J2EE Netweaver server 7.01. I ...
15. slow performance icefaces.org
Hi. I'm evaluating icefaces to find out if I should integrate it into my current myfaces/tomahawk JSF project to add ajax support. Now Myfaces components like commandLink etc. seem to work together with icefaces. Now I've encountered a performance problem - I don't know where it comes from. When I click a link (myfaces command link), I can see that a ...
16. datatable performance with large data sets icefaces.org
17. About the datatable performance icefaces.org
18. Performance Issue icefaces.org
Hi, We are using ice faces componentsa, no AJAX Push and persistence logic is maintained. For example, I would like to explain about my home page, My home page contains nearly 10 icePanel tabs and all the information in the tabs are retrived with the help 3 HQL queries. But is is occupying the 6MB space in Heap. We are using ...
19. Performance Issue icefaces.org
Hi All, We have done a project using Ice-faces (View layer), Spring (BL) and Hibernate (DAL). Our main show stopper for release is the performance. We have profiled the project and found that our home page is occupying around 6MB per browser. Up on opening 5-6 browsers we get memory ou-of bounds excpetion, its the saem after increasing heap space. We ...
20. Worried about performance icefaces.org
Hi there, We used the ICEfaces to develop a project, which is running very well, with ICEfaces + Hibernate + Spring. Our company users are in England and US (intranet project). However, based on our experience, if you are to develop a enterprise project, you are better to get a enterprise support from ICEfaces since it will save you lots of ...
21. Question on AJAX push and performance icefaces.org
22. Bad performance of MenuRenderer icefaces.org
Hi there, at the moment I'm profiling my application and I think I came across a serious performance problem of MenuRenderer especially when using Seam. Give me a try to explain ;) The page I profiled contains some
23. Performance issue icefaces.org
24. performance concern on the default sorting solution icefaces.org
Hi!!! I've deployed the war file of the component-showcase application and if i select de MenuBar, when i put the mouse over the menu the browser is looks like reloading the page (and suffer a little shake). But if i select the RichText and after i select the MenuBar another time, and then the Menu works fine. i suppose that my ...
26. Performance icefaces.org