1. Cannot download push-server dependency from icefaces or ibiblio repos stackoverflow.com
the dependency push-server exists in both icefaces and ibiblio repos http://anonsvn.icefaces.org/repo/maven2/releases/org/icefaces/push-server/ http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/icefaces/push-server/ both repos are added in my pom file following this reference: http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.icefaces/push-server/1.8.2 i added th dependency in my pom file:
2. Server push not working icefaces.org
Hi, I've been trying to implement a simple server-push rendering example but without success. First of all, I deployed the Timezone tutorial apps (version 6 and 7). Despite of the source code, I can't see any server-push effect while the application is running (the displayed times are updated only once I click on the UI). I went through forum messages and ...
3. Icefaces server push icefaces.org
ryan.kimber wrote: Yes, IceFaces can be used to update screen content without refreshing the page. for server push, there is no better example than the one in the icefaces bundle, gets a lot easier after icefaces 1.72 so look at 1.72 or 1.8 so you can use the sessionrender api. icefaces doesn't have a good jms example, unless you want ...
4. Icefaces 1.8.0.RC2 - "Push Server not found!" ? icefaces.org
Hello, I have test the new 1.8.0 RC2 in my application and i have this error: " Push Server not found! Multiple asynchronous (Ajax Push) applications accessed from the same host will cause communication failures due to HTTP 1.1 connection limits. Deploy the Push Server to support multiple asynchronous applications. " The synchronousUpdate is set to False.
5. push-server.jar not detected icefaces.org
6. reverse proxy and push-server icefaces.org
7. Push Server not found icefaces.org
Hello All, I have completed my first ICEfaces web app, it was a port over from a Woodstock based app. Everything runs fine and im loving the framework except my Glassfish server is not playing nice. I have spent about a week trying to resolve the issue myself and have likely read everything on the web regarding this problem. The issue ...
8. Push Server not found icefaces.org
9. Can the push-server.war be embedded in an EAR icefaces.org
Hi, I am trying to implement ajax push/server push in my application using SessionRender of ICEfaces 1.8. My implementation is like this 1. The home page contains a Dashboard which displays all the information for related to user [For example --no of mails of the user till now get] 2. I wrote such that a thread is running every 20 minutes ...
11. push-server, apache proxy icefaces.org
12. New problem, async calls for blocking/server-side push going crazy icefaces.org
I can't go into specific details about the app, but the env is setup as such: glassfish v2.1 icefaces 1.8.0 mysql 5.1 application deployed as a war server-side push is enabled with comet refresh interval for the server-side push is 15 seconds Now, this only occurs on the more complex of our pages (which isnt too bad. It includes a tree, ...
13. TomcatPushServlet and push server icefaces.org
14. A question concerning the push server icefaces.org
Hello together, i have read the documentation for 1.8 especially the part for the push server. But the example in this chapter was a bit to special and there were some "normal" environments missing as I think, so heres my Question. We running multiple icefaces applications (1.8.1) in the same tomcat container. These applications dont work together in any way. The ...
15. Push server warning icefaces.org
16. Push server not found - this one again icefaces.org
17. integrate push-server in webapp? icefaces.org
hello we probably need to use the push server. from my understanding the clients will communicate directly with the push server from time to time? our application is integrated in a company network. the url www.company.com/app is mapped to the host and application host/app there are many other applications we have no control or knowledge about. there could be another icefaces ...
18. Push-server and ARP icefaces.org
19. push-server still not found icefaces.org
20. ICEFaces and Push Server issues. icefaces.org
Hi, We are running into a problem in Production with the ICEFaces applications deployed to a WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1. Our server architecture is as follows We have a single box installed with WAS 6.1 and mutliple virtual App Servers running on it. We have a total of two applications and each with two versions, one for Production and the ...
21. Server Push and Canvas/SVG icefaces.org
22. Server push question icefaces.org
23. TransientRenderingExceptions when using server-push icefaces.org
24. Server Push with Heartbeart icefaces.org
25. TransientRenderingException while doing server push icefaces.org
26. Server push for Application scoped bean icefaces.org
27. Ajax Push enabling server initiated content icefaces.org
28. Problem with server push (1.7.0) icefaces.org
Hi, I am migrating our application from icefaces 1.5.3 to 1.7.0. We are using server push in our application and everything works fine under 1.5.3. In 1.7.0 when calling a render() or executeRender() I get the exception below. Does anybody has any idea why i get that? ERROR com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.ServletRequestResponse - Null Protocol Scheme in request java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getRequestURL(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:465) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.ServletRequestResponse$1.servlet(ServletRequestResponse.java:54) at ...
29. Server-push + Polling icefaces.org
30. datatable performance with server push to all clients icefaces.org
31. Server Push for one component icefaces.org