1. Icefaces 2.0: Lazy Loading with PushRenderer stackoverflow.com
I am in the process of migrating an application from IceFaces 1.8 to 2.0. Things are not going smoothly at all. My app has a bunch of datatables that lazy-load the ...
2. .jsf -> .xhtml sufix and PushRenderer icefaces.org
3. PortableRenderer / PushRenderer does not work with ear apps icefaces.org
4. Does PushRenderer work in icefaces 2.0? icefaces.org
5. Ajax Push with PushRenderer and JSF Navigation icefaces.org
Just wanted to tell you that I "resolved" this (resolved is quite ironical here) in a pretty ugly way. But maybe it helps you too. I had the advantage that the number of pages that were using the PushRenderer was quite small, about 3. So I just put them all in one JSF XHTML page, put a lot of
6. PushRenderer issue icefaces.org
Hi, We are developing an application using Spring-IceFaces combination. We have a page loading data from a managed-bean method into one data table. In the constructor of this bean, I am putting following code: PushRenderer.addCurrentSession("PUSH_GROUP"); We have one bean defined in ApplicationContext.xml of Spring, which is a thread and starts running at the time of context loading. The job of this ...
I'm implementing an IntervalRenderer with the help of the PushRender of ICEfaces 2 and have adapted the icepush tutorial. The the push and rendering works fine but I noticed, that the ice:outputConnectionStatus gets in the active state while a push rendering occurs and don't know why. Is this supposed to be this way ? we have custom styles for the ice:outputConnectionStatus ...