1. Tiles with Icefaces icefaces.org
2. Tiles in Icefaces icefaces.org
3. icefaces + tiles(Struts) icefaces.org
4. Tiles and Ice faces icefaces.org
Hi, I am trying to have tiles in my project where I am using Icefaces components, I tried tiles sample and is working ,on the same lines I have my application in which when I try to load the index page i get this message Can't parse stream for /index.jsp ICEfaces parser unable to determine JSF implementation ViewTag class.I saw the ...
5. Integration with latest Struts Tiles (1.2.9) icefaces.org
6. Tiles integration headaches icefaces.org
I've been struggling with Tiles integration. Ok, I have done a simple app with ICESoft components and lately trying to use Tiles with it. I have a page, Main.jsp that looks like this, -------8< -----------8< ------------8< --------------- [Main.jsp] <%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-tiles" prefix="tiles"%>
7. Another ICEfaces and Tiles discussion. icefaces.org
I've attached a screenshot noting the three potential uses for tiles within my project. First off, I do understand that Tiles tags are not supported within ICEfaces pages, but ICEfaces pages may be included via Tiles. From the screenshot: Tile 1 is a header. Tile 2 contains the application-wide navigation. Tile 3 is body of the application. I will say that ...
8. Tiles and Tabset (Ice faces) icefaces.org
Hi, I am really very much impressed with ICEFACES and really want to use it in my project but have few bottlenecks 1. I have a main layout page which peerforms three inclusions via tiles but these inclusions should appear in form of a tab, and as a reason i will have to write the tabset component in the layout jsp ...
9. Tiles TLD location error in modified Tiles tutorial/sample icefaces.org
Hi, It doesn't matter if you've stripped all of the ICEfaces tags out. The page is still being parsed and handled by the ICEfaces D2DViewHandler. It's complaining about not being able to load the Tiles jar. Make sure you've got that on your classpath. There's a Tiles sample in the download if you want to compare your configuration. Thanks, Philip
10. icefaces 1.6.0 integration with MyFaces 1.1.5 + Tomahawk1.1.6 + Tiles Official Apache example : KO icefaces.org
eheb Joined: 14/02/2007 00:00:00 Messages: 5 Offline I try to integrate in the reference Apache application : myfaces-example-tiles-1.1.6 available on myfaces Apache site : http://myfaces.apache.org see Download topic then 'Myfaces Tomahawk 1.1.6 Examples' in the distribution topic. I only modify the lib dir with the required icefaces libs and the web.xml. I am looking for help about this situation and a ...
11. ICEFaces and MyFaces/Tiles icefaces.org
I contacted ICEsoft about this issue last week. They told me that they don't claim to support Tiles right now, but they have it working on pages with 1 Tile. They plan to support pages with Tiles (and multiple Tiles in a page) in the future. Finally, they also said they would support Facelets in the future, too. I'm sure the ...
12. ICEfaces 1.6 + Tiles + JSF RI 1.2 icefaces.org
I was trying the 'tiles' tutorial in the ICEfaces 1.6 distribution with the 1.2 RI for JSF on Tomcat 6.0.14 and got the exception below when loading index.jsp. I tried reverting to the 1.1 RI and the app worked fine. Any thoughts? Code: Oct 15, 2007 9:32:48 AM com.icesoft.faces.webapp.parser.Parser parse SEVERE: Failed to execute JSP lifecycle. javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch ...
13. Tiles help urgent icefaces.org
Hello, I have staked about two weeks of a 5 week development cycle on icefaces, only to hit a wall with tiles. I am using Shale/tiles 2 in an app that is already two years in development and cannot suddenly change to facelets. I have to move away to woodstock components if this doesn't work. I have a couple of specific ...
14. just-tiles facelets - welcom file issue icefaces.org
15. Icefaces support tiles framework ? icefaces.org
16. Doubt : Icefaces and tiles icefaces.org
17. Get IlleagalStateException when tiles:insert (has icefaces page) icefaces.org