1. IceFaces vs Trinidad coderanch.com
2. Icefaces and trinidad icefaces.org
3. Trinidad to ICEfaces Migration "guide"? icefaces.org
After seeing a demonstration of MyEclipse with ICEfaces I'm looking to perhaps migrate an application from Trindidad. I moved over all my files and did some quick search/replace and not a huge number of issues (at least from a validation perspective). But, it will take some time to figure out how to handle everything. I'm wondering if there is any sort ...
4. ICEfaces vs. Trinidad icefaces.org
5. using icefaces with trinidad icefaces.org
Hi, ICEfaces and Trinidad don't work together as Trinidad needs Ajax4JSF to enable Ajax support. When you are using ICEfaces you don't need to configure any Ajax specific libraries anymore as they are already included. If you are just looking for a richer component set I would suggest to have a look at the Tomahawk components. There's an article in the ...
6. Is it possible to use apache trinidad with icefaces icefaces.org