1. Unable to authenticate with icefaces and seam seamframework.org
2. Authentication icefaces.org
3. User authentication icefaces.org
4. Basic Authentication logout icefaces.org
5. ICEFACES EXAMPLE WITH JASS AUTHENTICATION WITH JBOSS SERVER icefaces.org
Does anyone have authentication working with ICEfaces 2.0 that gracefully handles session timeouts? I have Spring Security 3 working in my app however, when the user's session timeout, the app stops responding. In 1.8.2 I would get a redirect to a login page. In 2.0 I get no redirect or any notification at all. I'm willing to use other authentication schemes ...
7. Authentication icefaces.org
8. JA-SIG Central Authentication Service integration icefaces.org
Hi everybody, there has been some wonderful time since the first release of our new ICEFaces application. Everything works fine and really amazing fast. But now again some new problems arise. We have to integrate a SSO implementation (JA-SIG Central Authentication Service) into our application. Therefore I defined a new Servlet-Filter as described in the documentation. It redirects me to the ...
9. Acegi Authentication is null durring server push icefaces.org
We just ran into this too, in 1.7.2 SP1. Looks like it's a legitimate issue. Our solution was to remove all usages of SecurityContextHolder.getContext(), and replace them with our own utility method which first checks SecurityContextHolder, and if that is null, check FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getSessionMap().get("ACEGI_SECURITY_CONTEXT"); Not sure who is stick that in the session, but it seems to always be there, even in ...
10. jcifs(ntlm authentication) with icefaces icefaces.org
11. Custom authentication form icefaces.org
Hi I'm using IceFaces 1.6.1 on JBoss 4.2 Instead of using standard authentication (through specifying login-config/auth-method=FORM in the web.xml of my webapp, I would like to have in a banner page either a username/password fields + submit button if the user is not authenticated yet, or a simple display of his user name if he is logged in. The second part ...
12. J2EE Authentication with ICEfaces icefaces.org
13. FORM based authentication - login.iface is it possible? icefaces.org
14. Web FORM-Based Authentication: how can be use with Icefaces? icefaces.org