1. [SOLVED] AutoComplete and database icefaces.org
Hi, I want to use the AutoComplete component. I read in the tutorial, that I need a file as dictionnary for the component. Is it possible to take the values from a database? My first idea was to write a method, which creates a file with the values from the database, but is there any easier possibility? Kind regards, Christopher
3. Paginated data table with a DB query per page icefaces.org
Hi, How easy it or or is it possible to have an iceFaces data table paginated that executes a service call to retreive the data on a page by page process? Lets say I have a lot of data objects that need to be presented - rather than have a large ArrayList to back the pagnated table it would be good ...
5. Dynamic connect to a Postgresql database using icefaces icefaces.org
This is probably not the answer you are looking for, but we use Postgresql too. However, we use enterprise beans for the database access. The web application only refers to methods of the enterprise bean. We have the enterprise application and the web application on the same application server. We use separate servers for testing and production, just deploy everything on ...
6. Store ice inputFile in DB icefaces.org
7. How to show the content of a table from database in a data table icefaces.org
8. DataTable seems to load from DB on every second effort icefaces.org
I've been having a problem with a DataTable that I've connected to a database view. I'm still familiarizing myself with ICEFaces and so perhaps I'm just overlooking something, but I suspect that there's a bug here. Here's the deal. I'm using a simple query on the view to select my data set. The results are loaded into the DataTable. What appears ...
9. populating selectOnemenu from database at runtime icefaces.org
10. How to connect database table with ice table component icefaces.org
11. paginating datatable from the database icefaces.org
Hello, I want to use the data table component of ICEFaces. However, I have large amount of data and I noticed that the pagination component does pagination at a Java-level and not at a Database level. What is the easiest way to over-ride the pagination component to fetch next results set from database rather from the session? so that everytime someone ...
12. fetching and sorting the data from database icefaces.org
13. Getting movies from the database icefaces.org
14. Adding tree nodes from database icefaces.org
15. Duplicate fetching from database when using dataTable. icefaces.org
16. Tutorial on Tree nodes from database icefaces.org
17. Same Date Is Retriving While retriving data from database icefaces.org
Hello All, I am facing some diff problem for selectInputdate.When I am retriving date from the database at the first time it is showing exact date what ever i have into my database. But without refreshing page if i tried to retriving another field it is showing same date again and again. I am not able to get the date which ...
18. DataPaginator is not working for large size data from database icefaces.org
In my database, the employee table has around 50000 records, I want to implement pagination using DataPaginator. I am fetching following information from database and 1) 20 Records of employee 2) Total row count : 50000 3) Calculating Total number pages based on total row count I am using above information to create DataPaginator component and ListDatamodel, but pagination is not ...
19. ice:inputFile alternative for DB storage? Non-ICEfaces component? icefaces.org
I have not been successful in finding a way to upload a file straight to the database using ice:inputFile. I can save it to the file system just fine, but the requirements call for the files to specifically be written to the DB without being written to the filesystem. Another problem I'm having is with ice:inputFile and Firefox. There have been ...
20. database+jsf icefaces.org
21. Please wait page during database query icefaces.org
Hi, I'm a newby to Icefaces and have a short question: I've designed a form where the user needs to enter some values. Afterwards I want to use these values to execute a datasbe query and show the results to the user. During the database query is running I want to show some kind of a "please wait page" until the ...
22. Please help... icefaces & database retrieving information. icefaces.org
I have been creating and icefaces project + Sql server database , my question is: when the website start, I need to retrieve information from database to fill a datatable. as I read dinamica/ajax/y server centric de icefaces, some methods getXxx are executed many times in the same page, that's why if you make a sql query from there you may ...
23. HQL problem getting query result from database icefaces.org
25. another sort topic about database sort rather than comparator icefaces.org
26. How to monitor Database updates? icefaces.org
Hi, We are developing an application which connects to the database shared between multiple applications. We have to develop a component which will monitor updates in DB and pushes to users connected to our application. IcePush is very handy in pushing data, but would like to get views on how to develop a component which will independently monitor updates in the ...
27. access to bug database? icefaces.org
28. Bug Database? icefaces.org
Hi Guys, Thanks for the input re: bug tracking database. We're working on the public ICEfaces bug tracking system for the www.icefaces.org site and it is currently our highest priority in terms of new site features. We hope to make it available before the end of January. In the meantime, I'd recommend referring to the "Known Issues" section of the Release ...
29. ice:panelPopup modal displayed while waiting data from a db icefaces.org
31. use DbBean in iceface to connect with database icefaces.org
32. selectBooleanCheckbox with db numerical values icefaces.org
33. How to overwrite upload of InputFile to write to DB icefaces.org
34. menu bar fron database and actions icefaces.org
35. ICEFaces Application Stops connecting database icefaces.org
Dear All, I have an ICE Faces Application - development environment is Netbeans 5.5.1 with Sun App Server 9.0_01 and Database Oracle. Okay - so the application works fine - but after few queries to database - for example I have a data table in which I display all the orders and when users click on individual order - I display ...
36. How to update database entries using dataTable icefaces.org
37. Display updated database icefaces.org
38. Set menu icons dynamically with byte from DB icefaces.org
39. generate a Pdf file with Db data icefaces.org
40. selectInputText From DataBase icefaces.org