1. Need to insert text before doctype using facelets icefaces.org
I need to put IE into quirks mode by putting a before the doctype string in the beginning of the rendered document (I'm using facelets). This is to resolve a CSS overflow related issue associated with IE, and it must be fixed in this way. I've tried a bunch of different things... but none have succeeded. Any ideas? ...
2. ICEfaces doctype icefaces.org
3. Problem with html doctype and facelets icefaces.org
Hello. I am trying to make facelets add doctype to the generated html for some time but unfortunately I have no luck. Here is how my document looks like:....... ..... From what I have seen in the net this is a common problem but ...
4. Icefaces, Facelets, DOCTYPE and IE Quirks mode... icefaces.org
5. IE8 layout broken with DOCTYPE and height:100% icefaces.org
8. Not emitting a DOCTYPE declaration breaks IE css icefaces.org
I need to find a way to emit a doctype declaration as a part of the html generated by the facelet servlet. With a doctype such as: at the top of the page, before the element. IE 6.0 doesn't render the css correctly with out it, while Firefox and Opera do.
10. XHTML DOCTYPE icefaces.org
12. Set Page Doctype icefaces.org
13. Newbie question: output of doctype / use of verbatim icefaces.org
Hi there! I hate to bother you with a question like this, but I really need some help. I'm new to ICEfaces and JSF and am trying to get a simple example page to work properly. What I can't get to work is outputting a doctype on the example page. Now I don't know why anyone would want to create a ...
14. doctype definition for .jspx site icefaces.org
I need to get a doctype definition in the first line of my .jspx site. < !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> (just as an example) Every way I tried, I either get an exception or the line appears after the tag!? That's how the regular site is starting now: < f:view xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" xmlns:ice="http://www.icesoft.com/icefaces/component" > .... ...