1. get arabic value from icefaces's inputTextarea stackoverflow.com
I am using icefaces when I enter arabic value I get some strange value like ????? on bean.
2. URL Encoding problem - redirecting icefaces.org
Hi knehez, by creating a local redirecting servlet, you are basically using externalContext.displatch to forward to the redirecting servlet and placing the redirecting url into the request object then manipulate the encoding and use httpResponse.sendRedirect to redirect the modified url? I am having the same issue and it is very frustrating. if you don't mind posting your code that would be ...
3. Encoding trouble icefaces.org
4. OutputText encoding icefaces.org
5. InputFile wrong file name (encoding problem?) icefaces.org
6. Text extracting from PDF with font encoding Identity-H icefaces.org
7. ice:inputFile label encoding problem icefaces.org
Problem with label attribute value encoding. I have specified label attribute value in russian (UTF8) but I don't see the correct button label when the form was shown first time. After upload file the the button label label has become right, but iframe width still incorrect My environment is Ice faces 1.8 LifeRay 5.2.2 @ GF v2.1
8. problem line break (maybe generel encoding problem?) icefaces.org
9. DOMPartialViewContext character encoding icefaces.org
10. ice:outputResource URL encoding icefaces.org
11. Encoding problem with ice:inputFile icefaces.org
12. character encoding issue icefaces.org
characters seem to be encoded in an unpredictable manner. In my case sometimes the page will display accented chars (in my language there're a lot of words with accented chars) properly sometimes it won't. There seems to be no logic behind this behaviour. How can i grant the right encoding to be used consistently? I'm already declaring on each page both ...