1. Custom JSF Component with facelets icefaces.org
hi.. i want to develop a custom colorpicker component so i created ColorPicker (UIInput) and ColorPickerTag (ELTag) classes.I am using facelets instead of jsps. I ve used the ColorPicker class both in faces-config and in xx-taglib.xml.But cannot configure where should i write ColorPickerTag.I need something like...
2. Output Progress and Facelets icefaces.org
3. Facelets EL question icefaces.org
I believe the answer to your question is yes, as long as the data types of those objects are what I assume they are. Although, you may be thinking of this differently then me backingBean.someObject would be a Map, where the key being used in the getter/setter by JSF would be the evaluation of property.subProperty
4. Async Facelets icefaces.org
5. Facelets example? icefaces.org
6. facelets ui:debug not working correctly icefaces.org