1. Setting floating point formatting locale for JSF / ICEfaces? stackoverflow.com
I am writing a JSF (ICEfaces) application using resource bundles to handle internationalisation. The application nicely applies the (default) Dutch "nl" locale for the resource bundle but fails to apply the same ...
2. selectInputDate i18n icefaces.org
3. MenuBar and i18n icefaces.org
4. i18n for Composite Components icefaces.org
5. i18n in schedule component icefaces.org
6. i18n in schedule component icefaces.org
Hello, I am trying to find out how to do internationalization in the schedule component. Looking in the showcase, selecting a language translates the schedule component but I don't seem to find how this is configured. (some bean properties?) Also I was wondering if it is possible to set the hours shown in 24h-mode. So not 7am & 8am, 7pm & ...
7. i18n in schedule component icefaces.org
8. i18N Locale change bug? icefaces.org
Hi, I think this is a Iceface bug with locale change. Attached is my simple app for you to reproduce the error. What we have is a simple app with locale support for other language -- in this case we are supporting Chinese -- and we created the messages properties files accordingly. The problem start when we change our browser language ...
9. I18n and ICEFaces icefaces.org
Hi, I have a very small application in which I can switch between french and english. This worked well until I add IceFaces to my project. when I click on english or frenche, my methode : SessionBean.setLanguage is asked and I perform the folowing : FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getViewRoot().setLocale(locale); But nothing change in my page on the browser ! Does someone have an idea ...
10. I18N support of ICEFaces icefaces.org
11. i18N support doesn't apply to CommandLink icefaces.org
12. Icefaces ResourceBundle Internationalization icefaces.org
13. internationalization in icefaces??? icefaces.org