3. Logging the component tree? icefaces.org
Seems like I used to be able to see the component tree when I turned on debug-level logging for com.icesoft.faces in my log4j.properties. Now (running 1.7.2) I can't seem to get that output no matter what I set. Any suggestions? We're seeing a devilish intermittent DOM corruption issue and I'm grasping at straws trying to figure out what's causing it.
4. User Log in screen. icefaces.org
5. Can you help with this server log exception? icefaces.org
6. Please help me understand this server log error icefaces.org
7. Strange ans suspicious log entries icefaces.org
8. how to check whether the person has logged in when the page is accessed directly via url icefaces.org
Hi, The details of the user are set in a bean when the user logs in to the application and the bean is set in the session. I need to check whether the values are there in a bean when the user accesses a page directly via url. If the person has no values set then i have to redirect the ...
9. Log OutputResource Event icefaces.org
10. ping, pong and reload view="1" logs icefaces.org
11. Icefaces (Ice Push) and browser logging.. icefaces.org
Is there anyway to control the verbosity of the logging on the browser side for an application using icefaces/icepush? I'd like to be able to change it when needed for firebug output. I believe there is a dropdown in the logging window that you can bring up using the ctrl-shift-t key combination, but that can't be brought up without remapping the ...
12. Logging in ICEfaces icefaces.org
13. Logging what users browsers are affected by a render call icefaces.org
16. How-to turn on Debug and Trace log ? icefaces.org
Hi ! I think i tried every possible configuration, I followed every steps of the documentation on commons-logging. But I can't seem to be able to turn on the Debug log for IceFaces components. I'm running inside jBoss 4.0.2 which used log4j I set a commons-logging.properties (in WEB-INf/classes) file with org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger What should I do ? Thanks !
17. Location of Facelets debug logging file icefaces.org
The timezone6 tutorial introduces the facelets.DEVELOPMENT param for debugging. I'm running this tutorial through Eclipse 3.2 and I'm unable to find any log file anywhere. Can you please point me to the default location of this log/debug file? ======excerpt from timezone6 tuturial===== 2. For development purposes, add a context parameter to the deployment descriptor file, to enable Facelets debug logging.
18. Performance and verbose logging icefaces.org
I'm trying to track down some performance problems in our application. I have implemented something which functions very mich like the "select many picklist", found in the MyFaces sandbox. http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/picklist.jsf. The control(s) is backed by two List
to whom that may concern, i installed component-showcase and if something goes wrong, i always see the same error message as follows. in the catalina.out there's nothing useful to see, either. who can help please? regard, wei. ------------------------------------------------ Stacktrace: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:504) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:375) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) root cause javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't parse stream for /./inc/components/dataPaginator.jspx Failed to execute JSP lifecycle. com.icesoft.faces.webapp.xmlhttp.PersistentFacesServlet.service(PersistentFacesServlet.java:437) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:703) org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:670) ...
20. log missing icefaces.org
hello folks, i have got myeclipse 5.1, eclipse 3.2.1, tomcat 126.96.36.199 and icefaces plugin 1.5.3. then i'm trying to build an ice:datatable, which contains some
21. Phase listener to check if user logged in? icefaces.org
22. Why do I have to log in now just to look at API? icefaces.org
Wow why is it necessary to make people log in just to look at the documentation now? This is a real pain! I delete my browsing history quite often to deal with little things like IE not picking up CSS changes and such. I could understand if this is because of server load and the API was included in the download. ...
23. How to change logging level of com.icesoft.* in Liferay/Tomcat? icefaces.org
24. Access FacesContext before user is logged in icefaces.org