1. Setters getting called twice in Update model phase stackoverflow.com
I am not able to understand why are my setters getting called twice in the update model value phase. Any views? PS : I am using partialSubmit=true for drop downs. eg: Previous ...
3. Data Table - Multiple method calls on population of data model icefaces.org
4. Firefox 3.5 flicker in model popup overlay icefaces.org
I was having a problem with data in closed collapsible panels remaining in sync with data visible in the facet. This may be related to issue ICE-1309 titled "PanelPositioned" data model can be easily corrupted". It was closed because it couldn't be reproduced. I've included some code below that reproduces the problem. Also, I found a way to keep the data ...
6. not able to input in case of model popup on an other model popup icefaces.org
Hi All, I am facing a strange problem. I have a model popup and I have a button on the popup which opens another popup. when I open the 2nd model popup with the first model popup, first time I am able to input in the 2nd popup but once any request is generated from the 2nd popup I am not ...
7. Update DataTable after editing model object... icefaces.org
8. ice:tree not updating model correctly icefaces.org
9. Gmap : TRAVEL MODEL icefaces.org
11. tree model does not work correctly. icefaces.org
12. How to update the model icefaces.org
13. Question about session based model integrity during render phase icefaces.org
I'm building an application that communicates to a back-end server via TCP/SSL/MQSeries. The responses from the requests sent out to back-end server are handled by read-threads (that block on the transport bean). The JSF application renders a model bean that is in the Session scope, and it is this SAME session model bean that gets updated by the read-thread from a ...
14. Custom DataTable model row moving icefaces.org
16. ice:selectInputDate - updates model directly ? icefaces.org
Any partialSubmit will always post the whole form. On the first partialSubmit of the calendar, empty strings are being posted for the other fields. So what you're probably seeing is the value change from null to "". Try pre-setting your String properties to an empty String to avoid this unnecessary value change. Philip
17. DataTable - Displaying sub models... icefaces.org
18. selectInputDate and immediate skipping update model? icefaces.org
19. Dynamically disabled components still apply values to model icefaces.org
Is it that when you uncheck the selectBooleanCheckbox, and it does a partialSubmit, and hopefully disables the inputText, that foo is being set? Because, how JSF works, is that certain things happen in phases, so this is what is happening: 1. partialSubmit does not mean that only one part of the form is submitted, it means the whole form is submittewd, ...
20. dj-vu: ice:selectOneRadio model updates in wrong phase? icefaces.org
21. How can I clear invalid values after the validation phase, and proceed to the update model phase? icefaces.org
ansel1 Joined: 07/11/2006 00:00:00 Messages: 85 Offline Here's our use case: We've got tabs with some fields on them. We also have some code in the backing beans which maintains an "unsaved changes" state. When the user changes tabs, a tab change listener checks for unsaved changes, and if there are any, it cancels the tab change, and shows the user ...