1. icefaces error page not navigating to other pages stackoverflow.com
I'm working with Icefaces 1.8.2 and have created a custom error page. When I get to my error page (a jspx page built using facelets), I can't get out. ...
2. IceFaces 2 - navigation rule sometimes does not apply stackoverflow.com
I have a little IceFaces project. Opening the base url localhost:8080/myContextPath opens a file called index.jsp with the following content:
3. Navigation problem in 1.7.1 icefaces.org
rajeshsingh1979 Joined: 08/09/2008 00:00:00 Messages: 1 Offline Hi, I have a login page. Everything is fine there but when i pass the successful credentials and want to open the next page the following log is printed. Asynchronous HTTP Service available: false GlassFish ARP available: true Jetty ARP available: false Adapting to GlassFish ARP environment Error in OutputStyleRenderer java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: path cannot be ...
4. Navigation does not work icefaces.org
Hi michelle2, thanks a lot, I'm very interested in your examples. I've solved the problem with navigation, it was very stupid: My JBoss gave me an exception (expected only one url-pattern tag), so I removed all url-pattern-Tags except of *.jsp and *.iface, I thought it will be OK, because I don't use any other extensions. Adding /xmlhttp/* in a seperate servlet-mapping ...
5. Dynamic Navigation Rules icefaces.org
7. navigation-case icefaces.org
8. Navigation problem: with icefaces1.7.2/JSF1.2 and Spring2.5.5 icefaces.org
I am using icefaces 1.7.2-SP1 with jsf1.2 and Jboss 4.2.3.GA. The jboss implementation is as shipped with Jboss 4.2.3.GA (which is 1.2_09-b01-BETA1) and Spring 2.5 (IOC from spring but no spring webflow.) I have two pages that are similar and render two graphs using icefaces and also show a table of data from database. The pages render OK, however the navigation ...
9. navigation problem icefaces.org
10. page navigation issue icefaces.org
11. Icefaces+faces-config.xml Navigation? icefaces.org
12. Ice faces navigation icefaces.org
13. Using doView for Navigation icefaces.org
14. IceFaces and navigation icefaces.org
15. HOW I CAN HANDLE NAVIGATION IN ICEFACES ??? icefaces.org
16. SelectOneMenu default value and page navigation issue icefaces.org
17. SWF 2 navigation icefaces.org
We earlier posted code for our selectList component which can navigate spring webflow 2 flows from an iphone. We've now come up with a way to do this without overriding spring classes like in the above example. The PhaseListener works with both our navigation components SelectList and listviewTabSet AND Regular PanelTabSets, for iphone you still want to use selectList , but ...
18. Navigation "stuck" after successful form submission icefaces.org
Hello, I am new to JSF and ICEFaces and have been working my way through some of the showcase examples. Using the base configuration (web.xml, faces-config.xml) that come with the autocomplete example, I have prototyped a form for my application, created a backing bean and added the navigation rules to the faces-config.xml file. When I submit the form, the appropriate action ...
19. Navigation with parameters passing icefaces.org
20. ICEfaces having issue with page navigation. icefaces.org
21. Navigation not working in NetWeaver7.0 icefaces.org
Hi, Hi have build application using icefaces1.8 which run on tomcat5.5 but when i deployed same application on Netweaver navigation of pages are not working. like i have some buttons ,treeNodes which navigate to different pages. when i clicked on TreeNode or buttons nuthing is happeing. What do i do to get it working it was working on Tomcat5.5. Is there ...
22. IceFaces navigation not working icefaces.org
23. need help on popup windows navigation icefaces.org
24. navigation not working icefaces.org
I tried to create a sample application as I am new to icefaces. I used rad 7.5.2 with Iceface plugin. I created all necessary config files I have a jspx page ICEfacesPage.jspx create by rad and I just included one command button
25. Navigation is not working icefaces.org
26. Funny navigation issue with facelets icefaces.org
Hello all, we are using facelets with ICEfaces and have the following rule in the faces-config file:
27. Single Page vs Navigation in Web App usign Icefaces icefaces.org
I have a webapp which loads a single page that has jsp includes. This layout has worked well for us. However the back/forward browser buttons do not work in this case. We have another webapp which used navigation and the performance has been good on that too. I this case the browser back/forward buttons also work. I wanted to know which ...
28. SWF + Faelets Navigation icefaces.org
29. ice:tree, hide navigation icon on some node icefaces.org
hello, i work with icefaces from 1 mounth, and i love it. Now i have a little problem with tree component: i use tree for showing a folder tree (stored on repository), for each node i know if it is empty or not. when folder is empty, i need to show the related node on tree, without the navigation button. it ...
30. null pointer on action navigation icefaces.org
31. IceFaces 1.8.1 Facelets Navigation icefaces.org
32. Navigation Rule icefaces.org
33. navigation-rule & Liferay 5.2.3 icefaces.org
35. Switching to concurrent DOM view corrupts navigation? icefaces.org
I have an application with 2 pages - a query page and a result page, and it's running as expected. Now I'd like to add the concurrent view feature to it and have tried the following: 1 - Change com.icesoft.faces.concurrentDOMViews to true and switch all necessary session-scoped beans to request scope. 2 - Change com.icesoft.faces.concurrentDOMViews to true and keep all beans' ...
36. Navigation between 2 or more pages icefaces.org
37. Page Navigation icefaces.org
39. Navigation and facelets icefaces.org
I've decided to move forward with a ICEfaces JSF Facelets combination for my project. In my faces-config.xml file, when I specify a navigation rule, would I use a .xhtml extension or a .ifaces extension? This definiton:
41. Navigation rules questions icefaces.org
42. icefaces navigation issue icefaces.org
I'm a newbie to JSF so please take it easy on me. I'm an experienced programmer with Struts, but this is a new small project I have to do (by myself of course) with JSF. I'm using ICEFaces 1.8, with JSF 1.2 and Java6 SDK. Tomcat 6 web container. I have Page1 that contains a data table, that lists master record ...
43. Problem with file structure and page navigation icefaces.org
44. how to handle tree with navigation? icefaces.org
45. implicit navigation icefaces.org
46. Navigation notworking icefaces.org
47. Navigation not works icefaces.org
48. Facelets and navigation issue icefaces.org
I have a problem with the D2DNavigation Handler: Since we use facelets (xhtml instead of jsp), navigation rules haven't been working any more. Though I get the expected response to clicking the button (logger info message) no navigation is done. I've attached the example as a text file, too. Example: The facelets are stored in
49. Question on Navigation icefaces.org
Hello, I am having an issue with a command button to invoke navigation. This is my button which is inside an ice:form.
50. Navigation problem... again! icefaces.org
51. Form Navigation problem icefaces.org
We have just started exploring icefaces and face a dificulty with basic form navigation. We have created a simple form which goes to next jspx page. We have created following jspx page: