2. adding spaces to output - .jspx and outputFormat icefaces.org
Hi all... I'm using the outputFormat component as the header for a collapsable panel. For those readers who are unfamiliar, the outputFormat does "parameterized" output - you can feed it parms to output... The output comes out very nice, but I want more spaces in between the various parameters that I am displaying... I saw in the dev guide to use ...
3. outputFormat and Buttons ? icefaces.org
4. ice:outputFormat id problem icefaces.org
5. Adding nbsp; to outputFormat value icefaces.org
6. bad rendered special characters in outputFormat component icefaces.org
7. Render only the arguments to outputFormat bold icefaces.org