1. [Bug] ice:outputResource within a dataTable doesn't work icefaces.org
I'm using the ice:outputResource component in my page. Instead of hard-coding the mime type attribute in the page, I'm using an EL expression to retrieve it from the managed bean. In the managed bean, the getter method returns the mime type as a string. E.g., "application/rtf". But the page throws a null pointer exception saying that EL expression for the mime ...
Hi, I'm currently trying to implement a customer's requirement to show the download location on a web page after a file has been downloaded using the ice:outputresource component. It works like this: a file has been uploaded to and converted by the server earlier in the process. The user is then given the opportunity to download this converted file via a ...
5. OutputResource generates unwanted empty browser. icefaces.org
6. outputResource calls method every partial submit icefaces.org
Hey guys, We are upgrading our webapp to 1.7.2 SP1b and one of the new features we were excited about was the outputResource component so we didn't need a custom download servlet. In exploring the component we ran into two issues; any feedback would be appreciated. - The get method for the resource is called any time the page is refreshed ...
7. OutputResource : Truncated file name if contains blank character icefaces.org
8. Problem with outputResource if fileName is value binding icefaces.org
9. The problem with component
10. outputResource: Help Needed! icefaces.org
The outputResource does not render on my jsp! Here is the concerned part of the jsp: Here is the concerned part in the page java private void _init() throws ...
11. outputResource rendering icefaces.org
12. outputResource refresh changed file icefaces.org
13. Problem with outputResource icefaces.org
14. The OutputResource component does not go far enough icefaces.org
Just want to share a little with my experiences/frustrations with the new Output Resources component. First let me say that I am not trying to be anything other then constructive. These are just my experiences based on my requirements. My requirements: 1. popup a dialog box and collect a to_date and a from_date 2. generate a server side report (using Oracle ...
15. OutputResource: How to get the name of selected file??? icefaces.org
Hi. I have my outputResource working correctly, but when I use a list of files I can't see how can I get which element has been selected. The next code give a list of files, so I need to know which of them has been selected to get the name of the file.
16. 1.8 and fileName attribute in OutputResource icefaces.org
Dear ice users After migrating to 1.8.1 the outputResource in my app displays differing behavior. The following code worked as expected in 1.7.2 where a dynamically generated file name was given to the downloaded file. 1.8.1 appears to ignore the fileName attribute and will only use the FileResource file name. This is a little annoying in my App, because if the ...
17. outputResource image not displayed icefaces.org
18. Initialize ice:outputResource dynamically icefaces.org
19. ice:outputResource problems when the filename contains "[" or "]" icefaces.org
Hello! I am currently developing an application using icefaces 1.8 and netbeans 6.5. I encounter a problem when downloading resources using the ice:outputResource component, when the filename contains for example the character "[" shows the following message. Could not find resource at /Sapiv/block/resource/LTEzMTA4NTgxOTk=/TestImage.jpg When I removed the "[" and "]" from the filename everything works as expected! So I'm trying to ...
20. pdf outputResource taking longer time to open icefaces.org
hi, I am implemented pdf resource to open the pdf resource file located inside WEB-INF but its taking a long time to open is there a way that i can tune the application to make it faster . Hoping to hear back from someone who have insight into this issue. JSP Code: ice:outputLabel for="pdf-button-quick" value="Please click pdf resource below for quick ...
21. IF 1.8.1:
22. outputResource Docx to Doc import urgent question icefaces.org
Hi, I am using your tag to generate word report. I am able to generate word report in Docx format and open report and do save as and save it as doc. Its work around and we want to automate this process. I am using following code for the purpose. Many thanks for your feedback in advance for this. Thanks, Yogaraj ...
23. ice:outputResource in ice:dataTable dynamically icefaces.org
Hi, I'm builging a table as:
25. Dynamically outputResource? icefaces.org
26. DataTable and outputResource don't work icefaces.org
Hi, I have a dataTable that it display a file's list and inside dataTable I'm using a ice:outputResource, but I have a problem when I get out a resourse. I see in the forum, this is a bug, but I don't known how it's works. How can I apply a patch for this problem? Thanks
27. ice:outputResource automatic start icefaces.org
28. ice:outputResource within an ice:menuItem icefaces.org
29. ice:outputResource and ice:dataTable icefaces.org
Are you sure this code works? For me, it does not work correctly. I just tried this in my custom table in which every row has its own resource. Only, all the resources links in each row points to same resource in FacesContext. The links are different when I look at the html source but they still point on the same ...
31. Need an action before an outputResource is rendered icefaces.org
We have a business requirement to log info when a user clicks on a link generated by an outputResource tag. So far, we haven't had much luck. We tried changing the value on an ice:inputHidden with a valueChangeListener to no avail. We get into the onclick but the listener code is never entered. Does anyone know the right way to accomplish ...
32. ice:outputResource and Plumtree Portal icefaces.org
33. ice:outputResource from pdf generated icefaces.org
34. outputResource as a button: how to disable it?? icefaces.org
35. ice:outputResource is called on rendering AND click icefaces.org
Hi there, I think perhaps I'm not currently using this component apropiately. My intention is to generate a file for download. I've used this:
36. outputResource and error handling icefaces.org
38. Help with ICEFACES: no tag was defined for name: outputResource icefaces.org
Hello All, I got a problem when trying to run the sample code provided. I dont have any clue how to proceed further. My configuration is: Eclipse IDE: Version: 3.4.2 Pluing in used: ICEfaces-1.7.1-Eclipse-3.4-beta-plugins Sample Code used from: ICEpdf-3.1.0-src\icepdf\examples\icefaces Server: Tomcact 6.0 Please help me our in resolving below issue, thanks in advance. Dec 29, 2010 10:07:11 AM com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.EnvironmentAdaptingServlet
39. Problems with outputResource and the target attribute icefaces.org
40. Problems with outputResource icefaces.org
41. How to properly use outputResource? icefaces.org
42. How to properly use outputResource? getting issues... icefaces.org
I'm trying to use the output resource but it's giving me trouble. It's simple, I have some files in a folder "D:/TEMPORAL ICEFACE" I need to download those files. So this is my outputResource in the xhtml:
43. outputResource cache icefaces.org
44. outputResource Icefaces2.0 icefaces.org