1. JSF/IceFaces Conditional Rendering stackoverflow.com
I am using Icefaces to conditonally render a component but it cant pick up the boolean: BeanCode:
2. jsf datatable inside datatable rendering problem stackoverflow.com
I am creating an online survey application using JSF with IceFaces component library. The survey can have any number of questions. Each question can be any one of the types checkbox, ...
3. View is rendered twice icefaces.org
4. Page takes forever to render icefaces.org
6. problems with rendering icefaces.org
Hi, this is my configuration: - Installed Icefaces 1.7.2 (and before: 1.7.1) under Eclipse - Using both Icefaces 1.7.2 and IceFaces Facelets 1.7.2 - using Tomcat 6.0 server environment - Apache Commons Library - SUN JSF RI 1.1.02 bundled with ICE Faces distribution I get a few problems with rendering: 1) etc.. tags get the space at ...
7. Server-initiated Rendering icefaces.org
8. icefaces components is not showing up in my rendered page ? icefaces.org
9. Listening Render Phase icefaces.org
10. Incorrect rendering of empty dataTable icefaces.org
There is a bug in the dataTable rendering code. When the data model is empty, the displayed table contains
11. Evaluation of non-rendered elements icefaces.org
Don't know if this has been discussed; can't find it with any obvious forum search.... Suppose I have on a page two elements of which it only makes sense to display one or the other, never both. I put in something like
13. Render a component if the component id is in the list icefaces.org
Hi Matti, I am using MyEclipse 6.6 and yes it does highlight "$" but i don't believe MyEclipse JSP syntax verifier much. Though MyEclipse is a wonderful toolbut its JSP editor behaves weiredly at times. "$" sign gets highlighted but it doesn't work whereas "#" sign is not highlighted but it works. :) Just wanted to share it with others too. ...
14. ice:selectInputDate bad rendering with IE icefaces.org
I'm running into similar issues. I'm using ICEfaces 1.8.0 in a Liferay portlet with the xp-portlet theme. The attached files show similar but slightly similar results to yours. The selectInputDate appears as part of a dataTable row for in-place editing, which is when the problem appears. When the same code is used outside the dataTable for creating a new entry, the ...
16. Partial page rendering question? icefaces.org
17. Understanding render icefaces.org
18. Component Rendering Delayed than dot net??? icefaces.org
19. Modifying rendered components in single cells of datatable icefaces.org
Is there any chance to highlight specified cell in ice:datatable? Now values are inserted to columns with valueExpression and that means that I can get only one component (outputText) per column. Is there possibility to generate datatable + columns so that I put directly a lot of outputText-objects to every cell? So I could keep the refecenses for every cell component? ...
20. Incorrect selectInput rendering icefaces.org
Maxim Sharai | Software Engineer | OPENSUITE CORPORATION email@example.com | www.opensuite.com The information contained in this email is legally privileged and confidential. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or ...
21. Input text rendered bad in another place in IE7 icefaces.org
There's a strange behaviour with the outputResource component: Using the following page structure, the outputResource component's will disappear after a page update (e.g. actionListener call to filter the list data). An outputLabel (instead of outputResource) will be displayed correctly. The initial view is correct, and after a whole page refresh per navigation rule the outputResource components reappears! Page structure:
23. Issue in Mozilla with Ajax Push while rendering icefaces.org
24. render text on login icefaces.org
25. Chinese Characters in Application rendered as ??? icefaces.org
26. rendered attribute of invisible components is evaluated icefaces.org
27. Ajax Push Rendering Problems icefaces.org
There is an ice:panelTabSet and each panelTab label has a name of one equipment (There is a list of Equipments on an Application scoped Managed Bean). Inside each panelTab I have specific data. The problem is: when a new client access the page, and the method SessionRenderer.render("groupName") is called, some panelTab labels change to Tab 0, or Tab 1 etc, for ...
28. Datatable doesnt render line break icefaces.org
I have a form that saves data from an inputTextArea to a database, then a datatable retrieves the value into the corresponding column. The problem is that the datatable doesnt render the linebreaks, it just renders them as a single space. I've already tried the escape="false" inside the outputText of the column but it doesnt work.
29. ice:datatable rendered icefaces.org
Hi I have a problem ....I'm new to sjf/ice... I'm trying to display/hidden some columns in a table; here is the code:
30. Dynamic rendered component with "required" attribute icefaces.org
31. Help - Ice-faces Rendering takes long time in IE. icefaces.org
32. rendering performance icefaces.org
Hello, i've just deployed an icefaces application using most classical Icefaces Jsf components. Most screens are painting dataTable with paginator. I'm using Glassfish v2, icefaces 1.8.2, JPA, Spring IOC and Spring Security 2.5. After having a look at the users feedback about the performance, i saw that the application is difficult to use under 25 KB/s per user. This seems to ...
33. Create a personal Custom Render Kit for accessiblity icefaces.org
50. WML rendering using ICEfaces icefaces.org
Hi, I just wanted to know how to render the web page ( which is currently developed using ICEfaces) on mobile devices using WML. Do we have to use any particular rendering Kit ? If so, how do we need to integrate this ? in the web.xml /face-config.xml Please let me know if we have any sample code which gives a ...
51. Render problem with IceFaces - Incorrect data!!! icefaces.org
Hi everybody! I have a real problem occurring in my IceFaces 1.8.2 application deployed on AIX 5.3 server (app server is JBoss 5.1.0): I have a simple page with one datatable, and from an input text I digit the customer id and the datatable should show the customer data: randomly (but very often) if i change customer id the datatable shows ...
52. SelectInputDate partial rendering icefaces.org
53. Too many method calls during rendering icefaces.org
phru Joined: 25/05/2011 04:51:13 Messages: 4 Offline Hi all, I am quite new to ICEfaces and I am facing the following problem. I want to display a list of days which contains a list of meals which contains a list of foods. The days and meals should be displayed in collapsiblePanels. After invoking the database call the right value of entries ...
54. Icefaces 2 don't render component icefaces.org
55. Changing rendered attribute on client side icefaces.org
57. WriteText method cannot write null text - possible rendering issue? icefaces.org
Hello, We are running ICEfaces 2.0.2 with Mojarra 2.0.3 and on specific pages we keep running into a rendering error and can't seem to narrow down where it is occurring. The primary error is: NullPointerException: WriteText method cannot write null text at org.icefaces.impl.context.DOMResponseWriter.writeText(DOMResponseWriter.java:282) The pages are facelets pages and use facelets includes. Partial state saving is disabled, and skip comments ...
58. IE not rendering to the selected locale in ice-cc:selectLocale icefaces.org
59. IE tabpanelset rendering issue icefaces.org
I have an application where the screen is split into two columns. On the left I have a fixed width pane and on the right a pane that should take up the rest of the width of the browser window (width style set to 100%). I recently updated the application so the right hand pane was an ice:paneltabset. For some reason, ...
60. Entire site unusable if one page cannot be rendered + more icefaces.org
So far, I do not have a repro but it seems like the following scenarios are true: 1. If user tries to open a page that contains a markup error (say runtime exception in initalization) then subsequent loading of *any* pages becomes impossible. This is true even if user types in subsequent page URL in browser. At this point the only ...
61. rendered="false" is still rendering icefaces.org
62. icefaces, include and page rendering icefaces.org
Hey, I'm having some trouble with my
63. ice:dataTable not rendering correctly icefaces.org
64. How to disable icefaces Direct-to-DOM renderers icefaces.org
65. Question about server rendering icefaces.org
66. Problem in rendering datatable at runtime icefaces.org
Hi All, I think the problem is all with session handling. In faces-config.xml if I make the scope to request,its is working fine but the problem is that I have update and delete functions to the data table. I put a checkbox to each row,on slection of checkbox i can get the data but when i check the row and click ...
67. immediate="true" causes parts of page to not re-render icefaces.org
68. Question: [RenderHub] core render service created icefaces.org
69. Difference between Rendered and visible..when to use icefaces.org
70. Rendering icefaces.org
71. 'rendered' attribute of ice:menuItemSeparator ignored icefaces.org
72. 3d rendering is it possible? icefaces.org
Hi I just wondered if it is possible to do some simple kind of rendering 3d images with ICEFaces. Lets suppose that we have 3D Clothes shop for example, where all images of the models are 3D and you can rotate them left and right. Do you think that it is possible to be done with ICEFaces somehow?
74. Server Initiated Rendering in 1.6 icefaces.org
75. No UI-Updates after Server-initiated Rendering... icefaces.org
Hello, according to the documentation i tried to implement some server-initiated rendering with the help of AsyncRenderers instead of "low-level-api-usage"... My Understanding is: if i obtain a GroupRender (IntervallRenderer, OnDemandRenderer, DelayRenderer) from the (application-scoped) Rendermanager with a given name, every session-scoped Renderable should obtain the same GroupRender for that given name. So a call of requestRender() for this Group will result ...
76. FacesMessages adding during rendering phase are swallowed icefaces.org
77. allways full JSF page render -> DOM ? icefaces.org
Hey, Gustav. Thanks for your interest in ICEfaces. When a change to the page is made, either by client interaction or something triggered on the server side, a new DOM is re-rendered on the server and compared to the existing DOM. The difference is calculated and those changes are sent back to the browser and inserted into their correct locations. So ...
78. What could cause my page to be rendered in full twice? icefaces.org
I have an Icefaces + Facelets webapp that I'm converting from JSF + JSP. I have it mostly configured now, but when the page renders, everything gets rendered twice. Any ideas on how this might be possible? The 2 rendered versions of the page are almost the same but not quite. The second rendering of the page includes a hidden input ...
79. Correct page is not rendering... icefaces.org
80. Rendering/behavioural problems with ICEfaces 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 icefaces.org
81. Problem with ui:include when rendered attribute is false icefaces.org
That error message might just be a poorly worded way of saying that fileBrightnessTablePager is null. But, assuming that the error message is correct, one must remember that binding attributes are set in earlier phases than RENDER, since they have to be accessible in APPLICATION. Could it be that currentEntryAction is initially null, when the binding is being set, but later ...
82. Using effects together with the rendered attribute icefaces.org
83. Problem with client rendering icefaces.org
84. head rendering icefaces.org
85. Q: state.navigateTo fails after Server-initiated rendering icefaces.org
Hi all. I'm writing a web app to a legacy application (using ICEfaces 1.6.1 in a Glassfish v2 environment). When a client logs into the application, the first thing it does is retrieve a local cache of static data that may have changed since the last logon, which is used to drive the client application. When connecting for the first time ...
86. Server Initiated Rendering icefaces.org
87. Rendering problem icefaces.org
88. Problems with server-initiated rendering (server push) icefaces.org
Hello all, I use server-initiated rendering in my ice application. Unfortunately, it dies not work as expected. Browser page does not get updated immediately after invocation of the RenderManager.requestRender(), but first after hartbeat ping. Here are some debug logs with my comments: Code: // browser sends initial GET request [2008-01-17 18:07:19,344] DEBUG com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.PathDispatcher - path: /schips_ice/test/main.iface // logs skipped: el computations, ...
89. dataTable render problem icefaces.org
91. Custom Components / Renderers icefaces.org
92. Individual Interval Rendering icefaces.org
Our design for our UI is that we will have a small frame, a part of the main page, have a custom clock being updated by the server every second, this works perfectly for now, the second specification is that a label has to change text every 15 seconds. From A to B and from B to A, every 15 seconds. ...
93. IE rendering issue icefaces.org
94. immediate=true breaks direct to dom rendering? icefaces.org
Hi, I recently posted a different question about popupPanel not receiving updates from the server side backing bean. I traced this to setting immediate="true" on some of the buttons in the popup. My question is, is it intentional that setting immediate="true" would break server-to-client direct to dom rendering, is this a bug, or something else? If this is intentional, what is ...
95. Partial rendering, is it possible? icefaces.org
Let's say I have two components on my page - tree and table. Both have respective backing beans which extend parent class where render method placed. It calls PersistentFacesState.render() When I updated the tree component through server-push I expect only tree should be updated but it looks like the whole view is updated including the table component even if there is ...
96. selectInputDate not rendered icefaces.org
richard.fagot Joined: 22/04/2008 00:00:00 Messages: 21 Offline Hi all, I use Icefaces 1.7.0-beta1, jsf-api 1.1_02, jsf-impl 1.1_02 and jboss 4.0.5 GA. When I attempt to display a selectInputDate :
97. Does latency plays a role in rendering DOM views? icefaces.org
r1a1v1i1 Joined: 14/03/2008 00:00:00 Messages: 68 Offline Hi, I am implementing an icefaces tree in liferay. The page has a tree which is dynamically generated and nodes are expanded dynamically. To get the tree top level nodes or child nodes i need to access a machine through VPN and do some operations. This whole thing takes around 2-6 minutes. I am ...
98. Question about server initiated rendering icefaces.org
99. only rendering icefaces component icefaces.org
100. Effect fired before page is rendered icefaces.org
bfridman Joined: 11/04/2008 00:00:00 Messages: 48 Offline Here are the two dump stacks, please let me know if there is more information that would be beneficial. I appreciate you taking a look. The first call: Code:  22:28:18,307 DEBUG [//10/] [PageBean] [http-0.0.0.0-8080-2]  REQUEST HIGHLIGHT EFFECT  22:28:18,307 DEBUG [//10/] [PageBean] [http-0.0.0.0-8080-2]  mark.collette.request:  22:28:18,307 INFO [//10/] [STDOUT] [http-0.0.0.0-8080-2]  ...