1. JSF/ICEFaces takes very long time in rendering response stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF/ICEFaces application that was working fine but all of the sudden it started taking sinfully long time in rendering response phase! I can tell from the console that ...
2. Icefaces big response size stackoverflow.com
I'm facing a problem with the response size - what I mean: I have a grid (10-50 lines) and (rendered false) popup, and when I opened the popup the response contains the ...
3. Write byte to response icefaces.org
4. Render Response before ending backing bean??? icefaces.org
Hi all, i want to start a indeterminate progress bar before running method of Backing bean, but the result is the progressbar was started after running the hold method. So, anyone knows how to render the response before the end of backing bean mthod()???? the code was shown below: OutputProgressController controller = (OutputProgressController) Utils.getBean("outputProgressController"); controller.startProcess(event); /*FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().notifyAll(); FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().renderResponse();*/ resultList = getServiceLocator().getFile(); controller.startProcess(event); ...
5. How to attach a pdf or rtf to the response icefaces.org
Hi, thanks sidoh I tried to do the servlet but another problem has appeared with that solution When I click the button to call the servlet, the rtf is generated and shown in a popup, but then all the buttons in the main page get disabled, even the menu does nothing. It seems as it is losing the request or something ...
6. CSS slows the response of JSF icefaces.org
7. Very high response time using icefaces webapps icefaces.org
Hello, i got a strange problem with icefaces webapps. The response from the server is delayed by about 20 seconds, which makes the application almost unuseable. The strange part is: a) this problem appears only, if i make the HTTP request from the network or by using the server ip/network name. When I use localhost, everything is fine. b) this behaviour ...
8. Table Sort (slow rendereing response) icefaces.org
9. outputchart inclusion giving Phase ID: RENDER_RESPONSE Exception icefaces.org
10. managed Bean: response.sendRedirect is not working icefaces.org
11. ice:tree Very Slow Response - How to debug? icefaces.org
12. Render Response issue with ICE Faces and IBM Web seal icefaces.org
mallikj2 Joined: 16/11/2006 00:00:00 Messages: 4 Offline Hi, Am using Ice Faces1.8.1 and my application server is IBM Web Sphere 6.1. we use WebSeal junction for initial login support purpose, for successful login, the junction will root to our home page. The login is successful at the web seal junction, from there the url is trying to hit our application, even ...
13. icefaces and response.setHeader icefaces.org
14. Big response icefaces.org
Hi All, I'm facing a problem about the response size : what I mean: I have a grid (10-50 lines) and (rendered false) popup, and when I opened the popup the response contains the whole grid, which means re-rendering the entire grid (without any change or update on the grid itself (just showing the popup)) I checked the forum and found ...
17. response timeout icefaces.org
18. How can i have a response classe icefaces.org
19. Null response from external context icefaces.org
20. Warning RENDER_RESPONSE? icefaces.org
21. ViewBoundAdaptingServlet.service writes Exceptions to response. icefaces.org
Exceptions occuring in backing beans get swallowed up. Looking in com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.common.Server.ViewBoundAdaptingServlet.service() ... there is a TODO in the code //todo: queue a 'server-error' command instead Writer writer = response.getWriter(); writer.write("
23. Problem in response. icefaces.org
Hi, Can anyone help me with the below exception stack trace. 10:27:27,143 ERROR [D2DFaceletViewHandler] Problem in renderResponse: null java.lang.NullPointerException at com.icesoft.faces.component.menubar.MenuItemRenderer.renderChildrenRe cursive(MenuItemRenderer.java:382) at com.icesoft.faces.component.menubar.MenuItemRenderer.encodeBegin(Menu ItemRenderer.java:185) at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin(UIComponentBase.jav a:512) at com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.dom_html_basic.DomBasicRenderer.encodePar entAndChildren(DomBasicRenderer.java:339) at com.icesoft.faces.component.menubar.MenuBarRenderer.encodeChildren(Me nuBarRenderer.java:94) at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase. java:524) at com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.dom_html_basic.DomBasicRenderer.encodePar entAndChildren(DomBasicRenderer.java:341) at com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.dom_html_basic.GroupRenderer.encodeChildr en(GroupRenderer.java:97) at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase. java:524) at com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.dom_html_basic.DomBasicRenderer.encodePar entAndChildren(DomBasicRenderer.java:341) at com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.dom_html_basic.GridRenderer.encodeChildre n(GridRenderer.java:197) at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase. java:524) at com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.dom_html_basic.DomBasicRenderer.encodePar entAndChildren(DomBasicRenderer.java:341) at com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.dom_html_basic.DomBasicRenderer.encodePar entAndChildren(DomBasicRenderer.java:347) ...
24. Returning a JSF View Response from a Non JSF Request icefaces.org
25. broken response after redirect with
26. Rendering Response through a session scoped bean. icefaces.org
27. Extra 'Restore View' and 'Render Response' phase being executed icefaces.org
(Specs: Icefaces 1.7.0 beta, MyFaces/Tomahawk 1.1.5, Tomcat 5.5.17) I have integrated an Icefaces page into a MyFaces app via jsp:include. The Icefaces page has an inputText, button, and outputText. The actionListener for the button simply populates the outputText with the value of the inputText. The problem that I am having is that the app doesn't work in the first browser that ...
29. Table Sorting Data Available Only in RENDER_RESPONSE icefaces.org
30. error rendering response icefaces.org
31. Many long requests failure on response icefaces.org
Hello! I have a problem. I need to redirect to the same page when user makes an action by clicking commandLink in my application. So I changed redirect value to true in faces-config.xml. In called action from bean i do some calculation, DB and GIS processing witch takes some time. So the time interval between request and response takes about 2s. ...
32. CommandLink Slow response icefaces.org