2. PROBLEM WITH DRAG AND DROP, AND SCROLLABLE PANEL GROUP icefaces.org
Hi all, I am working with two treee components in wich one of them has draggable components and the other has droppable components. Each one of the trees is inside a panelGroup with a scrollable height and width, the problem is that when i scrolldown the target tree panel to see the components hidden, and then in this position i take ...
3. Scrollable DataTable issue icefaces.org
4. Draggable items have problem with scrollable div. IE only icefaces.org
I was testing the drag&drop feature of IceFaces. Everything works fine in FireFox. However, when I switch to IE 6, I start to have problem with draggable items in a scrollable div. Basically I have a table in a scrollable div (overflow:scroll), items in one column are draggable. When I try to scroll horizontally or vertically, all other columns work fine ...
5. First visible Row in scrollable DataTable icefaces.org
6. Scrollable datable position change on push icefaces.org
8. scrollable datatable header width / cells width mismatch ! icefaces.org
Hello all, Whenever I use the scrollable="true" in a datatable, the width of the table headers becomes non consistent with the cells which belong to the columns. Ex. the header "client" is 200px wide, and the values below are 250px, the "date" column has a header of 180px but the data below are 150 wide, and so on. This on icefaces ...
9. PanelSeries - Horizontal Scrollable icefaces.org
This is exactly what I'm also trying to do. I need to develop a feature in our web app that allows a sequence of bitmaps to be set up for later download as a screensaver to a remote device - kind of like frames in a movie - really needs to be horizontal to make sense and needs to be dynamic ...
We recently upgraded from Icefaces 1.6.1 to 1.8.0 and have found that when we have a scrollable data table, that does not have a header, there is a rather large amount of extra white space added to the top of the table (looks to be the size of a header section). Is there a way to get rid of this extra ...
11. Scrollable datatable icefaces.org
12. dataTable & Paginator scrollable icefaces.org
13. Scrollable table with DnD icefaces.org
14. Scrollable panelgroup not working in IE icefaces.org
15. drag and drop not working on scrollable div! icefaces.org
16. Column width for scrollable table icefaces.org
17. MenuItem, Tree and scrollable Table icefaces.org
18. Scrollable Tree and drag and drop icefaces.org
Hi, I'm trying to implement a drag and drop tree in a scrollable panelGroup. It needs to work in Internet Explorer en Firefox. Now I have following stuff: Code:
19. Datatable alignment getting distorted when using scrollable="true" icefaces.org
20. Scrollable dataTable headers don't line up icefaces.org
21. selectInputText scrollable icefaces.org
Hi, sorry for my poor english, but i need your help. In my page i have the code:
23. How to make a table Scrollable within a screen icefaces.org
Hello, Below is my code for data table with scroll bar. In that last column i.e. "Sent To Mail Svcs" has space after the column name. Can you help me to remove that space in column heading for last column. Code:
30. Large Scrollable Datatable icefaces.org
31. scrollable dataTable with rowSelector icefaces.org
The problem I am having is with my scrollable dataTable that allows row selection. If the table has a scrollbar and the user scrolls to the bottom of the table and selects the last item, the item is selected but the table is refreshed and displays the top rows, thus the user can no longer view the selected row. I am ...
32. How to use Scrollable Datatable with draggable elements icefaces.org
33. Data Table Scrollable scroll state add remove row with row selector icefaces.org
34. Scroll bar does not show on data table scrollable in IE icefaces.org
35. headers not aligned with cells in scrollable dataTable icefaces.org
Hi man! It's not really that easy. I mean it's easier to ask than to solve it. The problem is with html, which allows you put scrolls only around divs. So, if you want in your scrollable dataTable to have fix headers it means you have to separate the headers from the rest of the table, and that's what ice does. ...
36. Scrollable divs containing draggable objects (Problem in Firefox) icefaces.org
Hi, i have a scrollable div and want to drag objects inside that div. When the div is not scrolled down, the objects are displayed correctly when dragged around. But when i scroll down, the dragged item is displayed as far away from the mouse, as the scrollbar has moved. It seems, that Firefox is getting a wrong scroll position from ...
37. Scrollable dataTable footer icefaces.org
38. Scrollable panelGroup broken in ICEfaces 1.7? icefaces.org
Not sure whose problems these might be... Playing with scrolling ice:panelGroup, here's a simple test page... Code:
39. Fixed Header and Scrollable Data icefaces.org
Hi, how to make fixed header and scrollable data using ice faces ice:column tag. in normal html,we can make separate table for headers and separate table for Data and if put data HTML table in div and using div scroll we have fixed header and scrollable data, right? i mean to do the same using ice faces . how to achieve ...
40. Problem with scrollable datatable in Firefox 3 icefaces.org
We are using icefaces 1.7.1 with Jboss 4.2.2GA and Tomcat 6. As shown in the attached screenshot, scrollable datatables are not being rendered correctly in Firefox 3. The scrollbar is included inside the last column , rather than beside to it. We do not have this problem in Firefox 2 and IE7. Thanks in advance, leleboy
41. Drag/Drop in scrollable PanelSeries causing hover error icefaces.org
42. panelPositioned in scrollable container icefaces.org
I'm having problems with the panelPositioned component when it's rendered in a DIV that can be scrolled down into. Reordering of panels does work anymore once you scrolled the parent container (DIV in my case). It looks like the drag and drop mechanism doesn't take into account the scrolled offset. There has been another post on this (http://www.icefaces.org/JForum/posts/list/7168.page) with some pointers ...