1. IceFaces 1.8 + SWF 2: issue with standardRequestScope = true icefaces.org
2. Errors with com.icesoft.faces.standardRequestScope = true icefaces.org
Good Day, i am developing a time acquisition application on base of IBM Lotus Domino/ Glassfish. I am using a page for same action like show, delete and update, so it is important that reinit happend by showing this page. Yes it my first IceFace Application ;) I already set up Comet Handler and install the PushServer. But on this Configuration ...
3. standardRequestScope icefaces.org
Hi, I am having problems with standardRequestScope
4. standardRequestScope - did someone managed to use it? icefaces.org
Hi, I need some of my beans to have a standard request scope behavior ie being reinitialized at each user request. The problem is that when I set this param to true, I get "session expired" message. Digging in logs, I see that request is not even put through processing pipeline. Searching through the forum I found several people having same ...
5. Image disappear after standardRequestScope setting true icefaces.org
6. standardRequestScope and push icefaces.org
Is it required when using Push, that the standardRequestScope be set to false? What is the effect of setting it to true? I understand basic request scope, but am not sure what functionality is added by setting it to false. Somewhere along the way, I got the impression that it is required with push, but can someone tell me . . ...