1. Unit testing icefaces stackoverflow.com
Can you separate components of an IceFaces application so they can be tested in isolation instead of using something like Selenium or HttpUnit on the assembled application? Backing beans can be easily ...
HI , We are using ICEFaces along with Liferay and Spring to develop our portal site. In that we are using Junit and HtmlUnit for unit testing. Here i have faced a problem .The scenario is something like as below: when i am trying to log in into a ICEFaces page from Junit HtmlUnit test case ..i am unable to log ...
3. Load testing ICE Faces? Suggested tools / methods? icefaces.org
Hi, We are currently starting a project that we want to use SEAM and ICE Faces for and knocking up some prototypes at the moment to see how this goes. We want to run some load testing to get an idea of what we can expect when the final performance testing is starting but are unsure of how to go about ...
4. JwebUnit test on IceFaces icefaces.org
5. Unit testing icefaces pages icefaces.org
6. making stress test icefaces.org
7. Stress Testing Tool for IceFaces icefaces.org
We have attempted to use grinder for stress testing an icefaces application. We have successfully run the test on the application after modifying the test script to set the correct 'ice.session' values. However, it has been observed that a lot of time is taken to receive responses for certain "receive-updated-views" requests. The response has only a
8. Report Generation Error in RAD 6.0 of component testing icefaces.org
9. Need to do Unit Testing of Icefaces Components icefaces.org
10. Automated Testing tool for IceFaces icefaces.org
Is there any FREE guide about how to configure ICEfaces with JMeter? (We don't have ICEFaces EE) I'm trying to load test my application, but I always get "session-expired" when my I replay my tests and I looked everywhere but no decent clear explanation what is causing the problem and exactly how to solve it. Thanks in advance for your help! ...
11. Unit Testing an ICEFaces Application icefaces.org
Can you separate components of an ICEFaces application so they can be tested in isolation instead of using something like Selenium or HttpUnit on the assembled application? Backing beans can be easily isolated (if written to be testable) but I am interested in testing the template/display parts of the application while using as little of the rest of the application as ...
12. JUnit test for ICE Faces beans icefaces.org
13. Ajax push load test icefaces.org
14. How do you load test ices faces?? icefaces.org
I have a web application developed with IceFaces. I want to do a load test with LoadRunner 9.10. I can successfully record the script, using Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol, but when I replay it, I get several screens with "session expired" messages displayed on it. I also tried to record the script with AJAX(Click and Script) protocol, again the script was recorded successfully. ...
16. IceFaces unit test icefaces.org
17. How do I test an async icefaces app icefaces.org
18. deploying icefaces app to diff test env error pls help! icefaces.org
I am going to migrate my icefaces app from my local machine to a test environment server. the test env server uses the same tomcat server as my machine. However, I get this error.. exception java.lang.NullPointerException com.icesoft.faces.webapp.xmlhttp.PersistentFacesServlet.service(Unknown Source) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:61) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77) note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.17 logs. This happens when: I ...
19. After 2 days of tests, I gave up icefaces.org
20. Load Testing icefaces.org
21. Unit Testing icefaces.org
22. Load testing an IceFaces application icefaces.org
I've just developed an Spring-IceFaces app. Now it's time to load and stress testing. I've just tryied with jmeter to execute some test plans but it seems not to work properly, it does not return valid responses while executing pre-recorded test plan. Any advise above tools I can use to do testing? Some help should be appreciated. Thanks.
23. unit testing & AJAX icefaces.org
24. Testing an ICEFaces application icefaces.org
We've developed a SOA Reference Implementation implemented using ICEFaces-Spring-Hibernate framework. We want to test our SOA application now and we are using a testing tool for that. But, While recording the application for the testing, it asks for some parameters like ICEFaces ID, rand etc. We don't know what kind of data to be passed for these parameters? Its confusing. We ...
25. Load Testing icefaces.org
I tried to use the Grinder, but I failed. Server returned
26. IceFaces testing icefaces.org
We have implemented demo JSF application, and we used IceFaces. Now we have been trying to do performance test's, to exam size of session and if there are memory leak's in application when working on clusters, we are makeing this mesurment's because we had problems with memory leak's in JSF application three years ago. We try to measure with JMeter, JMeter ...
27. Testing ICEFaces icefaces.org
Has anyone had any luck using automated frameworks to test ICEFaces? We are currently using Watij to test a web application using Facelets/MyFaces, but would like to upgrade to an AJAX enabled implementation. I know that ICEFaces generates it's own ids for components, but is there anyway to give fields, inputs, etc uniquie identifiers? I know that HtmlUnit, JWebUnit and a ...
28. problem with
29. No automated testing tools work against icefaces icefaces.org
Yes we do support automated testing tools. You should be able to use Selenium without much trouble. Our QA department uses it a lot to look for regressions in our demo applications. They also have a lot of other tools in the toolkit. You might want to contact support for more details.
30. Testing Icefaces App icefaces.org