1. ICEFaces Session Auto-Extension stackoverflow.com
I have an application in which users frequently leave the page running in their browser all day. The page has an intervalrendered that updates data every 30 seconds. However, if the ...
2. Is it possible to update the app without restarting the server in JSF? stackoverflow.com
I'm working with Eclipse 3.5, Tomcat 6, JSF 1.2 and IceFaces 1.8. Whenever I update any file in my app, I have to restart the server to see the latest changes. ...
3. JSF 2.0 + Icefaces 2.0.0 Beta2 and Tomcat 7 failure stackoverflow.com
I have an existing JSF 2.0 project working on a Tomcat 7.0.4 server. I am trying to add Icefaces 2.0.0 Beta2 to this project. I downloaded the file
4. User session expired stackoverflow.com
I'm creating a JSF 2.0 project with Icefaces. I have implemented the icefaces tabcontrol. I can load the page and the tabcontrol works fine. But when I make the first change of ...
5. JSF bundle loading failure stackoverflow.com
Currently my JSF (1.2) application produces the following failure during the start of the Servlet Engine (Tomcat 6.0.32)....
6. Problem with Tree on Tomcat 6 icefaces.org
I have the same problem on WinXP. However it occurs only when I use a Visual Web ICEfaces project. If I only use ICEfaces project and the code from the tree tutorial it works. Is there a workaround or a solution to the problem with a Visual Web ICEfaces project? I use Netbeans 6.1 with ICEfaces 1.7.2
7. Tomcat Comet icefaces.org
Hi all i have just installed Tomcat 6.0.18 on my Centos Box. So far i have downloaded and compiled and installed the tcNative connector (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html) and I see it loading in the logfiles. I did that because I was not satisfied with the performance observed using conventional Tomcat IO. I'm hoping that enabling asynchronous (with native APR) would remove potential obstacles ...
9. why is el-ri.jar needed for tomcat6+icefaces+facelets? icefaces.org
10. tomcat 5.5 on unix env icefaces.org
11. Unable to execute ICEfaces application (Tomcat and MyEclipse) icefaces.org
Hi, I get the following exception when trying to execute an application deployed on Tomcat server (v 6.0.13) integrated with MyEclipse (v 7.1). SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet Persistent Faces Servlet threw exception javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:310) at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:144) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.core.JsfLifecycleExecutor.apply(JsfLifecycleExecutor.java:18) at com.icesoft.faces.context.View$2$1.respond(View.java:41) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.ServletRequestResponse.respondWith(ServletRequestResponse.java:167) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.ThreadBlockingAdaptingServlet$ThreadBlockingRequestResponse.respondWith(ThreadBlockingAdaptingServlet.java:36) at com.icesoft.faces.context.View$2.serve(View.java:48) at com.icesoft.faces.context.View.servePage(View.java:130) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.core.SingleViewServer.service(SingleViewServer.java:51) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.common.standard.PathDispatcherServer.service(PathDispatcherServer.java:24) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.MainSessionBoundServlet.service(MainSessionBoundServlet.java:160) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.SessionDispatcher$1.service(SessionDispatcher.java:38) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.ThreadBlockingAdaptingServlet.service(ThreadBlockingAdaptingServlet.java:19) at ...
12. Will Tomcat 5.5 do? icefaces.org
Is it still possible to use Tomcat 5.5 with ICEfaces? Are there any problems to be expected or is there any functionality that will not be available when using Tomcat 5.5? For instance Ajax push, JSF-1.2 support? Any configration parameters to be set differently? I get the following exception when trying: SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of ...
13. Pls I need a manual for config Icefaces and tomcat 6 icefaces.org
14. Eclipse embedded Tomcat not publish the page changes icefaces.org
15. Pls I need a Icefaces + Neteans + Tomcat configuration Manual icefaces.org
16. Icefaces + facelets not working when Tomcat started outside Netbeans icefaces.org
Hi! I have developed a very simple icefaces + facelets application for testing which works fine in Tomcat 6 when I start it via Netbeans. However, when I try to deploy it with a .war file to the same Tomcat running outside Netbeans the icefaces components of the page is not displayed. It turns out that this is not translated into ...
17. How to suppress the stdout output on Tomcat 6? icefaces.org
18. Compile Errors during Building Address sample for Tomcat 5.5 icefaces.org
shvaddi Joined: 22/05/2009 00:00:00 Messages: 8 Offline Hi I have installed Tomcat 5.5, Ant 1.7, and trying to build Address Sample using ant on jdk1.4 for tomcat5.5 I am getting following errors, Please let me know which library is missing, and how/where to copy the required jar. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- COMPILE ERRORS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- C:\TOOLS\ICEFACES\SAMPLES\ADDRESS>ant tomcat5.x Buildfile: build.xml compile: [mkdir] Created dir: C:\TOOLS\ICEFACES\SAMPLES\ADDRESS\web\WEB-INF\classes [mkdir] ...
19. Minimum tomcat requirement icefaces.org
20. Application hangs after Session invlaidate : Needs Tomcat restart icefaces.org
Hi All, Though there are many threads where the Session invalidate issue has already been discussed. I have read all the comments on most of the threads i have found but my issue seems to be little different from what i have came across on the forum. Most of the folks have encountered this issue while logout but my problem is ...
21. Problem starting App in Tomcat 6 icefaces.org
22. How can i to run my web application on Tomcat 6.0.20 icefaces.org
23. WebApp error on Tomcat 6.0.20 icefaces.org
24. Cannot get deployed to Tomcat icefaces.org
I followed the guide for Eclipse Plug-in and create one demo application with wizard, I did nothing after wizard finishing and I export the war file to my Tomcat 6.0, got following error: INFO: Initializing Mojarra (1.2_12-b01-FCS) for context '/demo' 24-Nov-2009 11:08:20 AM com.icesoft.faces.application.D2DViewHandler
25. Tomcat 6 error icefaces.org
26. tomcat 5.5 problem icefaces.org
If you look at the ICEfaces component-showcase, as an example, you'll see that there are separate build targets for tomcat 5.5 and Tomcat 6, because different JARs need to be included in the WAR. You can build each WAR, and list the included JARs, to see how your application should be built differently. Or, perhaps more simply, you can follow the ...
27. ICEfaces 2.0 Alpha2 + Eclipse & Tomcat 6x deployment issue. icefaces.org
I downloaded the alpha 2 release of ICEfaces and started trying some examples.. the first choice is the sample auction. The sample auction war when deployed directly on the ApacheTomcat server works fine. However when i import the source code in eclipse (have 4 jars in the WebContent\WEB-INF\lib .. icefaces.jar, icepush.jar, jsf-api.jar, jsf-impl.jar) and try to run the example i get ...
28. Application .war don't work with TomCat 6.20 icefaces.org
29. Can't deploy icefaces application on tomcat icefaces.org
I have been looking for this over a day and it gives the creeps :) I have some examples in icefaces and when i deploy those, everything works fine. When i deploy my application, i get an error when deploying: Error: ListnerStart I can't seem to find anything in the errorlogs. I don't have a clue were to start looking... I ...
30. ICEFaces Issues with TOMCAT 6 icefaces.org
Hi Problem: When i run my first application in IceFaces i get the problem java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.icefaces.x.context.BridgeFacesContext2 Description: I am using Eclipse 3.5 Galileo and IceFaces 1.8.2 version with apache-tomcat-6.0.20 on WinXP. Since i have firewall setup at my office, I had installed the plugins for Eclipse i.e ICEfaces-1.8-Eclipse-3.5.0-plugins-v3.6.2 by copying the contents of the plugins and features folders(in the plugin) to ...
31. Eclipse+Tomcat+icefaces Error icefaces.org
Hi @ all, i am using eclipse with icefaces plugin and tomcat server... when i start my server and call my project at localhost, it works... localhost/myprojekt/index.jsp but when i want to just start my localhost and write in my browser http://localhost it doesnt show me anything, only an error 404 ... " HTTP Status 404 - / type Status report ...
32. ICEfaces + Tomcat and subdirecotry problem icefaces.org
33. Error when deploying my application in tomcat with eclipse icefaces.org
34. tomcat session monitor icefaces.org
On Tomcat 6.0.26, got several permgen out of memory error messages, so I found that after reloading the same application as Tomcat's find leak says, there's a memory leak in the objects "SessionMonitor" and MonitorRunner. Even, I did profile a simple test application and under reload or redeploy ops that objects still in memory, so the only way to free memory ...
36. Push server not deploying in Tomcat + Liferay 6.0 icefaces.org
37. Icefaces and Tomcat 5.5.27 icefaces.org
38. ICEFaces 2.0 Beta 1 as a Tomcat Shared library error icefaces.org
39. iceFaces tomcat problem icefaces.org
40. SelectOneMenu not fired in tomcat 5.0.28 icefaces.org
41. Error in Deploying Icefaces 1.8 with Tomcat 6.0 icefaces.org
42. ICEFACES ON A TOMCAT SHARED HOSTING PLAN icefaces.org
43. RichDataGridExampleBean does not work on my Tomcat icefaces.org
44. ICEFACES2 - TOMCAT 7 Issues LINKAGE ERROR TOMCAT 7 icefaces.org
45. Icefaces 1.82 with tomcat 7x icefaces.org
46. Different behavior with tomcat 6.0 icefaces.org
47. server push rendering not working with embedded tomcat icefaces.org
Hi, I am trying to use server push rendering, the code works fine with the webapp being deployed in tomcat, however it gives the following error when tomcat is started in "embedded mode" by the app. com.icesoft.faces.webapp.xmlhttp.TransientRenderingException: transient render failure for viewNumber 1001 at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.xmlhttp.PersistentFacesState.render(PersistentFacesState.java:160) at com.icesoft.faces.async.render.RunnableRender.run(RunnableRender.java:56) at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650) at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.icesoft.faces.context.BridgeFacesContext.getApplication(BridgeFacesContext.java:52) at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:87) ...
48. ICEfaces and Tomcat issues icefaces.org
49. possible to use ICEFaces 1.5 with JSF 1.2 RI/Facelets/Tomcat? icefaces.org
It was mentioned in a TSS thread recently that "ICEfaces 1.5 with JSF 1.2 is working well with Facelets." I've got a couple projects I've thought about porting over to ICEFaces (from Trinidad), and I'd love to know more about this. Trinidad required a separate branch to support RI 1.2 ... does the ICEFaces 1.5 of the above quote refer to ...
50. IceFaces does not fly on Tomcat 5.5.x and Tomcat 6 beta icefaces.org
Hi, I know this issue has come up before in the forums but I don't think it was sufficiently addressed. Its a bit of a show stopper. I can only get IceFaces to run on fresh installs of Tomcat 5.0.28 and Jetty 6 and not on Tomcat 5.5.x or Tomcat 6 beta. I've tried this on 2 separate machines one running ...
51. Problems with Tomcat 5.5.20 icefaces.org
52. where are the compiled jspx pages in tomcat 5 icefaces.org
53. Newbie Tomcat Problems icefaces.org
54. Problems with Ifaces und facelets on tomcat 5.2 icefaces.org
55. cannot deploy project on tomcat v5.5 icefaces.org
56. Tomcat 5.5 problem with Icefaces ewamples ! icefaces.org
Hi thank you very much for the reply I did not resolve my problem but it is for an other reason !!!! the deployement process does not work correctly when I open the web.xml file !! even if I do any think in the file !!! I dont know why !!! I unzip the war , I just open the web.xml ...
57. Problem with Tomcat 5.5 deployment icefaces.org
58. Tomcat embeded and IceFaces icefaces.org
I'm using embeded tomcat and icefaces 1.5.3. During startup there are no erros. When my server is ready, i open webbrowser and i get empty page (there is nothing), in log file there is only: Code: 2007-03-30 07:40:34 com.icesoft.faces.facelets.D2DFaceletViewHandler renderResponse SEVERE: Problem in renderResponse: null java.lang.IllegalArgumentException at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.validateId(UIComponentBase.java:456) at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.setId(UIComponentBase.java:279) at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentHandler.apply(ComponentHandler.java:147) at com.icesoft.faces.facelets.UIXhtmlHandler.apply(UIXhtmlHandler.java:78) at com.icesoft.faces.facelets.UIXhtmlHandler.apply(UIXhtmlHandler.java:78) at com.sun.facelets.compiler.NamespaceHandler.apply(NamespaceHandler.java:49) at com.sun.facelets.tag.CompositeFaceletHandler.apply(CompositeFaceletHandler.java:47) at ...
59. Problem with Icefaces 1.5.3, eclipse 3.2 and tomcat 6.0.10 icefaces.org
60. Tomcat6 + IceFaces 1.6.0#DR5 icefaces.org
I'm lost there and it makes me nuts : I remember posting a thread here about the nightmare of integrating JSF1.2 + Facelets + IceFaces 1.6#DR3, and I remember I succeeded into making it to work using Glassfish. Yet the FileUpload features were broken and I had switched back to 1.5.3 at that time. http://www.icefaces.org/JForum/posts/list/4197.page Time has passed : I currently ...
61. setting tomcat and IceFaces problem icefaces.org
62. problem ICEfaces-1.6.0-DR5 and TomCat 6.0.13 icefaces.org
hi everyone I have a problem building wae app with ICeface and Tomcat. I get error message : javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving interface method "javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplicationContext.getExpressionFactory()Ljavax/el/ExpressionFactory;" the class loader (instance of org/apache/jasper/servlet/JasperLoader) of the current class, org/apache/jsp/index_jsp, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) for resolved class, javax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext, have different Class objects for the type javax/el/ExpressionFactory used in the ...
63. Compatibility issue with Tomcat 6.x icefaces.org
That's really odd. I just removed el-api.jar, xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar from my Tomcat 6 /lib folder and its still giving me that error. Then i reverted back to Tomcat 5.5 and its giving me this error instead: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.env.NameEnvironmentAnswer.
64. Sample App "component-showcase" Not Deploying to Tomcat 6.0.13 icefaces.org
65. ICEFaces 1.6.1 conflicts with Tomcat 6.0.14 icefaces.org
66. Tomcat crashing icefaces.org
Hi. A have an application that works with 5 ~15 user at same time. With IceFaces 1.5.X, it works fine. But, with IceFaces 1.6.X, Tomcat get slow with 5 sessions and then just do not respond, with aboute 10 sessions. There are no errors in logs. I'm using Tomcat 5.5.23 (Itested with Tomcat6, but the error remains) in a P4 3Ghz ...
67. icefaces setup for tomcat 6.0 and Eclipse 3.3 Europa icefaces.org
68. session.invalidate(); bug using Tomcat 6 + IceFaces icefaces.org
HTTP Status 500 - type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving interface method "javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplicationContext.getExpressionFactory()Ljavax/el/ExpressionFactory;" the class loader (instance of org/apache/jasper/servlet/JasperLoader) of the current class, org/apache/jsp/logout_jsp, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader) for resolved class, javax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext, have different Class objects for ...
69. unable to deploy samples with Tomcat 5.0 icefaces.org
anyone know whether Iceface be deploy on Tomcat 5.0? Can advise me on the setup? I am having below error after deploying the sample: 2008-01-10 15:47:42 StandardContext[/component-showcase]Error configuring application listener of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ExpressionFactory 2008-01-10 15:47:50 StandardContext[/manager]HTMLManager: start: Starting web application at '/component-showcase' 2008-01-10 15:47:51 StandardContext[/component-showcase]Error configuring application listener of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ExpressionFactory
70. Does ICEFaces 1.6.1 work with JSF 1.2/Facelets/Tomcat 6.0.14? icefaces.org
71. Problem with ICEfaces 1.6.2 and Tomcat 5.5.20 icefaces.org
Hi, I am trying to deploy an application maid with Netbeans6.0 and using ICEfaces 1.6.2. When I run on Tomcat 6.0.14 which comes include with Netbeans 6, it works well. But I need to run on Tomcat 5.5.20, I manually copy the .war file into the Webapps directory on tomcat 5.5.20 and then start the server, but this show me the ...
72. Error when tomcat starting icefaces.org
Hi, I begining with icefaces (and JSF alsso), i try to execute some samples of the Icefaces documentations, but i have this message error when i try to start Tomcat Code: RAVE: StandardWrapper.Throwable java.lang.NullPointerException at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.init(FacesServlet.java:165) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1139) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:966) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:3956) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4230) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:760) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:740) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:544) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:626) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:553) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:488) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311) at ...
73. Can't deploy component-showcase.war (1.7 Beta1) to Tomcat 5.5.26 icefaces.org
When deploying component-showcase.war to Tomcat 5.5.26, the following exception is thrown.. ------------------------------------------- Feb 12, 2008 10:11:07 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR INFO: Deploying web application archive component-showcase.war Feb 12, 2008 10:11:07 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start SEVERE: Error listenerStart Feb 12, 2008 10:11:07 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start SEVERE: Context [/component-showcase] startup failed due to previous errors -------------------------------------------- The demo works fine with Tomcat 6.0.14.. So, is ...
74. Problems with PreDestroy in Tomcat6 icefaces.org
stefanwehner Joined: 01/03/2008 00:00:00 Messages: 2 Offline Hello everyone, I want to have a bean in request scope that on creation registers itself as an observer, and on destruction deregisters itself again. For me @PostContruct and @PreDestroy methods seemed the most indicated for doing this. After reading up on the JSF specs i expect them to be called "[...] after resource ...
75. Can I run Icefaces on Tomcat 5.5? icefaces.org
76. can ice faces 1.7 work with tomcat 6 + jsf 1.1? icefaces.org
I have just upgraded a project from 1.6.2 to 1.7 and JSF 1.2. I am using the Eclipse plugin. I have a page with ice:inputText with a f:validateLongRange attached. Now it automatically sets 0 even if I haven't filled the field. This happen when some other fields in the form is partially submitted. I have traced it down to ELSupport and ...
79. Tomcat 6.0.14 und ICEfaces 1.7.0 SessionDispatcher Error icefaces.org
Hello, I have big Problem with deploying a project out of MyEclipse into Tomcat 6.0.14. I get the following Exceptions everytime and I don't know, what I can do against it. Apr 16, 2008 2:52:06 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log INFO: ContextListener: contextInitialized() Apr 16, 2008 2:52:06 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log INFO: SessionListener: contextInitialized() Apr 16, 2008 2:52:07 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start INFO: Starting Coyote ...
80. help: where must I store my custom "WebAppClassLoader" in Tomcat 6 icefaces.org
81. Problem with Persistent Storage in Tomcat 6 icefaces.org
82. HTTP Push Error using Apache + Tomcat + pound icefaces.org
83. Unable to run an example application on Tomcat 5.5 icefaces.org
I am trying to run the basicInputText demo from IceFaces 1.7.0 I've placed the war to the webapps directory of Tomcat, then run it, and then, when requesting the url, i get: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Exception in JSP: /index.jsp:5 2:3: 4: 5: