1. JSF/ICEfaces Dynamic hierarchy tree example stackoverflow.com
i have list of departments and each department might have a parent or not,department domain object is as follows:
2. Distance between Icons of the tree, how to set to zero? icefaces.org
3. How to get selected tree node? icefaces.org
4. Tree with multiple selection ??? icefaces.org
5. How to Modify Tree Component icefaces.org
Hello everybody, First I would like to make a compliment to the IceFaces creators! the eclipse plug-in is good, the documentation and tutorials are of good quality too. I am evaluating the tree component, I am missing a feature that I expect is not implemented because it is rarely used, if I am wrong then please correct me. The attached file ...
6. Tree-Component - How can I set own icons? icefaces.org
7. Tree expanding and collapse icefaces.org
Hi All, I have used the tree component in our application. It is working fine for me. We have a requirement that at any time only one or no node sholud be in expanded position. Say for example I have two branch nodes Branch1 and Branch2 for a root node. If I am expanding Branch1 (i.e. clicking on Branch1 icon) and ...
8. ICE:TREE Node causing page reload. icefaces.org
9. how to keep the tree nodes expanded between page reloads icefaces.org
10. problem with node icon in tree under ie7 icefaces.org
Hi, i have a problem with the ice:tree component under ie7. The node icons are aligned correct only with the standard text size STRG0. But when i change the size with the STRG+ or STRG- the icon is displayed in the middle of the text. But this works in ie6 and Firefox 3. Look at the screenshots of the ie7 tree. ...
11. ICEFaces tree simple example icefaces.org
12. Loading of tree in left side of showcase icefaces.org
13. how do you use tree component with tall nodes icefaces.org
14. ice:tree custom rendering problem icefaces.org
15. How to expand/collapse all nodes for ice:tree component icefaces.org
Hi, I am using IceUserObject with DefaultMutableTreeNode to create the tree. I am able to create the tree, adding elements, deleting elements etc. I want to expand/collapse all nodes from a single button/link. I am not gettng any method to do it in class DefaultMutableTreeNode/IceUserObject. How to do it in icefaces? I am not using JTree. Thanks Nikhil
16. My Tree is not working icefaces.org
17. Custom Ice Tree icefaces.org
Hi all, I'm new with icefaces and this is my tree custom example (ice:tree tag):
18. Expanding and collapsing the tree is slow performance icefaces.org
I am using
19. is tree component support RTL language icefaces.org
hi i am using visual icefaces with netbeans then i just drag the tree component from the palette and make the direction of the form that hold the tree in jsp page dir="rtl" the output when run the page like in the image i attached that acceptable for me images in this tree can work in 2 dimensions i think u ...
20. dynamic tree has link at every level? icefaces.org
21. isuse with tree component icefaces.org
22. Select multiple nodes in tree component? icefaces.org
23. Tree Slowness and Performance icefaces.org
24. Changes in tree??? - tree behaviour is different from 1.7.0 icefaces.org
25. Problem with the tree component icefaces.org
26. Change Tree Node Colors Programmatically icefaces.org
Hello, I wrote a program to populate tree. I just wanted to add one more functionality. I have a method to search a particular node through code. Once the node was found, I would like to highlight the node either by changing the color of the node/text or even by making it to blink. I could not find any resources on ...
27. Tree child folders are not updated ? icefaces.org
28. Problem with tree component. icefaces.org
Using NetBeans 6.5, ICEfaces 1.7.2, Windows XP, Glassfish 2, IE 7. I have a page with a tree component. When I come into the page, I create a new tree component using a function in my session bean. All appears to work fine, I can navigate the tree, expand the tree, and even change the attributes I need to. However, if ...
29. get selected Node in a tree icefaces.org
30. Tree - nodes not collapsing icefaces.org
Hello, Here is my tree:
31. Tree nodes not collapsing/expanding icefaces.org
32. Tree Component. The broken component. icefaces.org
33. Tree doesn't show a subnode icefaces.org
34. Question: inline edit tree node (example) ? icefaces.org
35. Tree in Split Pane overwrites pane separator icefaces.org
I have put a tree node into the left and some tabs in the right of a split pane. When I move the pane handle to the right, the tabs resize correctly and create scroll bars as necessary. When I move the handle to the left over the tree, no scroll bars will appear, and the tree overwrites the right pane. ...
36. Dragable Tree Problem icefaces.org
37. TREE - overflow text in second line not aligned icefaces.org
38. when ice:tree with chinese characters in IE 7 icefaces.org
I use the
39. ice:tree performance icefaces.org
40. Select tree node programmatically? icefaces.org
41. trouble with tree component icefaces.org
42. How to pupulate icefaces tree icefaces.org
Hi, I am rendering Tree component by taking xml file as input and unmarshaling using jibx. I need to generate the breadscrum when user clicks on any node in the Tree. 1) what is the best way to generate the breadscrum ? 2) Is there any possibility to pass the corresponding Iceuser object when user clicks on the command link in ...
44. [Tree Component] Custom Nav Icon icefaces.org
45. How to use com.icesoft.faces.component.tree.Tree ? icefaces.org
46. ice:tree's keyboardNavigationEnabled function not really useable icefaces.org
With keyboardNavigationEnabled=true the "Enhanced keyboard navigation" will be enabled for menuBar, menuPopup, panelCollapsible, panelTabSet, and tree components. In the ice:tree component, this feature is not really useable, since it does only work on the navigation buttons [+] and [-] when focused. It would be much better if the keyboard navigation also works with the treeNode's content, typically an commandLink, with automatically ...
47. datatable updating values for only last tree icefaces.org
48. Generate ice:tree in backing bean. icefaces.org
I have succeeded in creating various ICEfaces components programmatically, i.e. in backing beans for example the PanelCollapsible and calling them with a simple binding viz.: This allows me to generate the GUI and its action listeners completely in backend code. I now want to do the same with an ice:tree component. Does anyone have an example for this? ...
49. The tree can't display very well icefaces.org
I have create the tree bean ,before it display. The root node is expanded,and others also expanded. except the leaf node.because it will contains many leafs.so at first,they will not be expanded. when i click the node ,they will be spreaded. but it's so bad to show. how can i solve it ? there is any wrong with the css?
50. How to get the tree node value using right click icefaces.org
51. Move Tree Node in a Tree icefaces.org
52. ice:tree not initialized cause icefaces.org
53. Adding Tree nodes to a datatable icefaces.org
54. How to set a custom value for tree node icefaces.org
Hey. Right now I'm querying a database and building my tree off that. I have certain tree id's that need to be associated with the nodes so that when I click a tree I can further use that id to query something else. I can't use the text name of the tree. How would I custom set that? I am also ...
55. hover in tree node icefaces.org
56. Tree component ice entity manager issue icefaces.org
57. out of memory using tree component icefaces.org
58. BaseBean and FacesUtils not found for running tree exemple icefaces.org
59. Tree data table based on DefaultTreeModel icefaces.org
60. Tree Component icefaces.org
61. Order files and folders in tree icefaces.org
62. Ice:tree and IE8 icefaces.org
I see the ice:tree on windows explorrer 8 is not working correctly in my application: the lines which connect each branch or leaf are completely moved from the good position... I check the icefaces components showcase, I don't see a similar bad effect that I see on my application, someone can help me to solve it?
63. Partial Tree Processing icefaces.org
64. Generate component tree from code icefaces.org
65. ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at click on expand icon in ice:tree icefaces.org
66. Issues with the Tree component icefaces.org
Hi all, Plz I have a strong problem with the three component. I use Iceface 1.8.1. and I have 2 great problems: 1/ In fact, I use it in my application to have a tree-menu. The menu contains URL to display the corresponding page in the right side as you can see it in the enclosed file named 'frmProgramExecutionPage.jspx'. Before putting ...
67. Programmatically select tree node HELP! icefaces.org
68. ice:tree expand and minimize problem icefaces.org
Hi, I have implemented a page with ice:tree component; everything works fine if I initialize DefaultTreeModel in the backing bean constructor, but if I move the initialization of DefaultTreeModel outside from the constructor, because I want update the tree with the server push (I need to rebuild the tree), the update works fine, except that is not more possible to expand ...
69. node selection in a tree icefaces.org
70. 2 icons in a tree node icefaces.org
71. tree component in IE icefaces.org
I did start with display:inline but that did not work. I did however find a solution: I changed it to display:inline for the panelGroup and added
72. Heterogeneous Trees icefaces.org
74. Tree with hidden root node icefaces.org
75. Node Text not showing in ice:tree icefaces.org
76. Tree Component icefaces.org
77. iceface tree component expansion problem icefaces.org
78. how to ignore the effect of collapsing and expanding ice trees? icefaces.org
If I for instance collapse a group in a tree this event is also pushed out to others who share the same tree structure. I don't want that! I don't think it's appropiate that these kind of properties should be reflected out to others. Is there a way to ignore this effect?
79. Problems for ICEfaces Tree icefaces.org
80. icefaces Tree icefaces.org
81. Is Tree Table editable? icefaces.org
We are considering using the tree table composite component in our project. We need the data to be displayed like the tree table but it needs to be editable like the editable table component. The example in the demo for the tree table has columns with
83. Tree control: different branch and leaf node facets? icefaces.org
84. how to update tree view icefaces.org
85. ICEFaces Dynamic hierarchy tree constructing icefaces.org
86. Can't minimize a tree node if expanded is set to true icefaces.org
87. JSF2 ICefaces 2 and trees within tables icefaces.org
Hope that someone can assist here. I am upgrading from 1.8 to 2.0+ and have a view which has a dataTable, where a column has an embedded tree component. All has been working find until I try to convert to using icefaces 2. I keep getting an error of java.lang.IllegalStateException: CDATA tags may not nest within the at com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HtmlResponseWriter.startCDATA(HtmlResponseWriter.java:630) at javax.faces.context.ResponseWriterWrapper.startCDATA(ResponseWriterWrapper.java:172) ...
88. Performance problem using
89. Tree Table icefaces.org
90. Mark selected tree node leaf icefaces.org
91. Is there anyway to hide the lines from Tree Component? icefaces.org
Hi, sorry for my English. Im migrating my application from myfaces and tomahawk to icefaces. Id like to know is there anyway to hide the navigation lines showed by the tree compononent? In tomahawk it was possible using showLines="false" but in icefaces tree there is no setShowLines method to hide the lines. Is there any solution for this? Guido
92. any experience with larg tree? icefaces.org
Does anyone have any idea how big a tree can be without much performance and memory issue on the UI side (think the backend is very fast)? We are thinking to show a tree that can have 1000 nodes, is it going to be a problem? Also, does the tree fetch data for all the nodes or just visible nodes. ( ...
93. dojo fisheye gets becomes invisible on ice:tree load icefaces.org
94. dojo fisheye gets becomes invisible on ice:tree load icefaces.org
95. Error using
96. Need help with ondblclick for tree icefaces.org
97. Tree node higlight icefaces.org
98. How to traverse through and gather data from a tree icefaces.org
99. display directory structure using ice tree icefaces.org
100. PropertyNotFoundException for userObject,tree component icefaces.org
Hi, when using tree component, I set the text in userObject but while retrieving it in jsp i am getting the following exception: javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Bean: $Proxy3, property: userObject my jsp code: