1. Delete Files and Folders Issue stackoverflow.com
My project is a Web project built using three technologies :
2. How can Websphere PUMA SPI (PumaLocator) be used with an ICEfaces Portlet? stackoverflow.com
3. ICEFaces 1.7.2 and Websphere Application Server 7 stackoverflow.com
We recently migrated from WAS6 to WAS7. One of our application, which was working perfectly fine in WAS6 is not working in WAS7 with following error.
The piece ...
4. Icefaces 1.7 with facelets not working on Websphere 18.104.22.168 icefaces.org
Hi, I am trying to deploy our new app implemented in Icefaces1.7 with facelets implementation to WebSphere 22.214.171.124 running on AIX. The application is deployed as a ear file with only a war file included. The initial page comes up. But none of the functions working - nothing happens on the screen as if no request has been sent back to ...
5. Websphere 7.0 problem - BundleURLConnection vs. JarURLConnection icefaces.org
Hi, does anyone have an idea what this error means: Error 500: javax.faces.FacesException: Can't parse stream for /test.jspx org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleURLConnection incompatible with java.net.JarURLConnection Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleURLConnection incompatible with java.net.JarURLConnection at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.parser.JspPageToDocument.getTldInputStream(JspPageToDocument.java:445) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.parser.JsfJspDigester.startPrefixMapping(JsfJspDigester.java:118) at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startNamespaceMapping(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source) at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source) at ...
6. Problem with deploying to Websphere Application Server 6.1 icefaces.org
7. Problem run sample icefaces application with Websphere 6.1 icefaces.org
8. Trouble running icefaces on Websphere icefaces.org
9. component-showcase.war sample crash on IBM Websphere 126.96.36.199 icefaces.org
Hi, I've tried to install the sample war file component-showcase.war to test ICEFaces demo on a IBM Websphere Application Server 188.8.131.52. When i call : http://ipserver:9080/component-showcase I have : Error 500: SRVE0207E: Uncaught initialization exception thrown by servlet. And in the log files: [5/23/06 11:57:23:761 CEST] 0000007d ServletWrappe A SRVE0242I: [component-showcase_war] [/component-showcase] [/index.jsp]: Initialization successful. [5/23/06 11:57:23:766 CEST] 0000007d ServletWrappe E ...
10. websphere 7, "possible cyclic reference"? icefaces.org
during cross-app container testing we've run into something strange. when deployed on websphere 7, the app initially loads fine, but when certain managed beans are referenced a stack trace follows complaining of "possible cyclic reference" to the bean (stack trace is below). the same app works fine on the 6+ other containers we've tried, and to the best of my knowledge ...
11. ICEFACES Application Crash in Websphere icefaces.org
12. ICEfaces with Websphere 7 icefaces.org
13. Websphere Integration Developer icefaces.org
14. Deploying ICEFaces under Websphere v7 icefaces.org
15. Icefaces 1.8.2 with WebSphere 6.1 and Myfaces 1.1 with Facelets icefaces.org
Hi, I am evaluating latest Icefaces stable release (1.8.2) for using in our application that runs on WebSphere 184.108.40.206 and Myfaces 1.1 with facelets. Before finalizing on Icefaces 1.8.2, I would like to know whether Icefaces 1.8.2 components and all it's features will work smoothly on WebSphere 6.1 and facelets. If not, can I get the latest stable release that will ...
16. URGENT WebSphere 6.1 problem icefaces.org
Hi, I use icefaces 1.8 on websphere 6.1. I'm not using concurrent DOM view. In local environment all works good, but it doesn't work in production clustered environment When I click on
17. Can anyone clarify why xerces and xmlapi is mandatory on WebSphere icefaces.org
Hi I have received a request to remove the xerces and xmlapi jars from our applications because of possible conflicts with another framework. I have tried removing them and the application seems to be working fine, but the ICEfaces developer Guide(Appendix A) says that the jars are needed on both WAS6 and WAS7. Can anyone clarify why these jars are needed? ...
18. icefaces 1.8.1 with websphere v7 icefaces.org
19. Problem with WebSphere 7 and ICEfaces icefaces.org
damiano.pezzotti Joined: 26/04/2006 00:00:00 Messages: 8 Offline I'm trying to install an application based on Icefaces on WebSphere 7.0 When application is deployed, we obtaing the following exception: [12/16/10 16:37:11:737 CET] 00000017 ContextLoader I org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader initWebApplicationContext Root WebApplicationContext: initialization completed in 1039 ms [12/16/10 16:37:11:804 CET] 00000017 config I Initializing Mojarra (1.2_13-b01-FCS) for context '/XA-EPM-PF' [12/16/10 16:37:12:178 CET] 00000017 application I ...
20. Icefaces 1.8, Eclipselink with WebSphere 7.0 icefaces.org
21. Icefaces under websphere 7 WebappLifecycleListener icefaces.org
22. ICEfaces app in Websphere AS 6.1 icefaces.org
23. Session expired in Websphere 6.1 Cluster Environment icefaces.org
24. ICEFaces 1.7.2 and Websphere Application Server 7 icefaces.org
Hi, I'm having issue running facelets with ICEFaces 1.8.2 on WAS7. When I go on the first page I have the following exception? Any ideas? [6/27/11 14:31:11:832 ADT] 00000011 servlet E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper service SRVE0068E: Uncaught exception created in one of the service methods of the servlet Persistent Faces Servlet in application TestICEFacesEAR. Exception created : java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:222) at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.MainSessionBoundServlet.
What is the different between all sample war from ICEFACESv2.0 and ICEFACESv2.0.2? All ICEFACESv2.0 sample war able to execute in Webspshere application server v 7.5 and v 8.0 but not ICEFACESv2.0.2 sample war and hit below error: [7/28/11 18:28:02:271 SGT] 0000001f servlet I com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper doDestroy SRVE0253I: [component-showcase_war] [/component-showcase] [/index.jsp]: Destroy successful. [7/28/11 18:28:02:271 SGT] 0000001f servlet I com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper doDestroy SRVE0253I: [component-showcase_war] ...
27. IceFaces Integration in IDE for WebSphere 6.1 icefaces.org
Hello, I have installed a WebSphere 6.1 Webserver locally on my machine. I normally used Eclipse to build the Web Application. In Eclipse the icefaces can be integrated. But there is no IBM WebSphere 6.1 Server available. I tried the AST (Application Server Toolkit) from IBM there is the WebSphere 6.1 Server available and usable. The Problem is now, that I ...
28. ICEfaces in Websphere AS 220.127.116.11 icefaces.org
There was a thread on this topic earlier in 2006. I'm trying to deploy my ICEfaces application in WAS 18.104.22.168. I have to remove jsf-api.jar, jsf-ibm.jar, and ws-jsf.jar in server lib directory in order to make my ICEfaces application work. I was wondering why this is so? Other web applications deployed in WAS might need the those jars. Thanks, Lars
29. Problems with Websphere 6.1 (very slow reload) icefaces.org
Hi, I'm new of icefaces, I'm converting my application (with jsf ibm developed on rational architect 7.0.2) with some page with icefaces framework. To do this working I had to use just-ice.jar library as described on reference guide to use the ice framework with existing jsf framework. Now I have 2 problems: 1) how can I use jsp include when I'm ...
30. Out of memory - Websphere icefaces.org
31. Problem running component showcase on WebSphere 6.0.2 icefaces.org
In the past I have ran and developed an application using the 1.5.x release of Icefaces using RAD 6 & 7 and deploying on WebSphere 6.0. I am now testing the 1.6.0 release of IceFaces and seem to have a problem running the component-showcase. I was able to import the component-showcase.war file in from ICEfaces-1.6.0-bin distribution samples directory. RAD 7 compiled ...
32. Working with IBM Rational App. Dev. V22.214.171.124 and Websphere Server icefaces.org
33. "Session expired" with IBM WebSphere icefaces.org
34. Iceface 1.6.2 with Websphere 5.1 icefaces.org
Hello everybody, Is there anybody who running icefaces 1.6.2 aplication into websphere 5.1? i have problem during starting icefaces 1.6.2 aplication. The application cannot start and i just found error log like this : "The application failed to start" The problem is not only occured when i try to running my application but it also happen when i try to run ...
this app.war file works fine for tomcate app server but after I migrate to Websphere 6.1, all the environment is: app server : Websphere 6.1 jre : 1.5 icefaces : 1.5.3 which I put only the following jar xml-apis.jar,xercesImpl.jar,jstl.jar,jsf-impl.jar,jsf-api.jar,icefaces-comps.jar,icefaces.jar,el-api.jar,commons-logging.jar,commons-fileupload.jar, commons-el.jar,commons-discovery.jar,commons-digester.jar,commons-collections.jar,commons-beanutils.jar,backport-util-concurrent.jar, which recommended from http://support.icesoft.com/jive/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=80&entryID=773&fromSearchPage=true Web.xml : I also add
36. WebSphere icefaces.org
37. IceFaces on webSphere icefaces.org
38. Problem in running Icefaces 1.7 with Websphere 6.1 icefaces.org
39. ICEfaces 1.7 on WebSphere 6 icefaces.org
40. problem on websphere icefaces.org
41. problem in running sample project on WebSphere 6.1 icefaces.org
I unzipped iceface 1.7.1 and try to deploy the one of the sample projects that is given with the framework - 'address'. When I tried to use it, by entering main page index.jsp, I got the following exception (see below) which I don't know the source of it. I'll be glad to get some advise why it heppend. Thanks Guy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...