1. JSF - When to use message-bundle and resource-bundle? stackoverflow.com
When should I use resource-bundle and message-bundle tags for i18n in faces-config? The differences between those two are not very clear to me.
2. I18n - JSF variable value translation stackoverflow.com
I am using Bundle Internationalization in my project. I have initialized bundle via
When i need to translate some text, i am using a key to resourceBundle, to get a ...
3. Why is internationalization not working properly? JSF stackoverflow.com
This is my
And then i created
Then in my JSF page i wrote this :-
I can correctly see ...
5. Problem with i18n in JSF 2.0 (ukrainian & russian) stackoverflow.com
Goal: I want to use jsf`s i18n Scenario: creating resource bundle (utf-8) file info:
using it by faces-config:
6. i18n with UTF-8 encoded properties files in JSF 2.0 appliaction stackoverflow.com
I am using jsf-ri 2.0.3 where Hebrew and Russian support is needed. The problem is that I see gibberish on the screen instead of the correct text. First of all I have defined ...
7. Dynamic locale switching in a JSF app? stackoverflow.com
I have an application where the user can dynamically switch between locales from the welcome page of my application. I see that the earlier developer (inherited the code without much documentation) ...
8. JSF 2.0 loading the bundle stackoverflow.com
I got the following error:
10. How to detect client locale in JSF application? stackoverflow.com
How can I use
11. JSF: Best way to Enum internationalization (i18n) stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with i18n enums in my web application (in JSF). At the beginning i had enums with text defined inside, but now in enums i have a key ...
13. JSF2 Interantionalization propertie-file question stackoverflow.com
I am trying to implement follwing example into my jsf2 app: http://www.mkyong.com/jsf2/jsf-2-internationalization-example/ But I don't understand how the app knows what property-file belongs to what language. May you pls explain :-)
14. JEE Directory Structure Question stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with following tutorial:
In faces-context file you have to declare the place where all the language properties-files are (
15. JSF:Resourcebundle Problem with Internationalization stackoverflow.com
I implemented internationalization like in that tutorial! When I change the language in my app. It works. But only until the next request happens. Then language settings are reset to ...
17. What is the difference between message-bundle and resource-bundle in JSF stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:HI, I have started learning the concepts of displaying the messages in different languages. I come across ...
18. Image i18n in JSF2 stackoverflow.com
I am trying to localize images in JSF, and I want the user to be able to set their locale on my site. This I am doing by a call ...
19. JSF ResourceBundle key concatenation stackoverflow.com
i have a resource bundle with entries like these:
on my jsf page i am trying to use these keys dynamically, the id of the entry is coming from a managed bean. ...
20. another jsf
21. escaped Ambersand in JSF i18n Resource Bundle stackoverflow.com
i have something like
where the value of myText in the messages.properties is
The first line of the example works fine and replaces the text to
23. Accessing i18n properties file in a JSF application programmatically stackoverflow.com
I am trying to access the i18n properties file I'm using in my JSF application in code. (The idea is to have a page that displays its keys and values as ...
24. Internalization of JSF project on WebSphere 7 stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to implement loading Resource Bundles for JSF application from DB, following the sample: Design question regarding Java EE entity with multiple language support For the test I coded getItSomehow() ...
25. Internationalization in JSF coderanch.com
Hi All Please could someone give me some advice on internationalization best practice for JSF. I know what I am trying to achieve but not the best method. I would appreciate any guidance. Requirements ============ I want a ResourceBundle accessible to my JSF pages, backing beans and model objects loaded from a properties file. I dont want to load the ResourceBundle ...
26. I18N - new locale support without repackaging of war coderanch.com
27. Whether JSF supports I18N and access control coderanch.com
28. Problem I18N with JSF coderanch.com
29. internationalization problem coderanch.com
30. i18n for the label of ui:textField coderanch.com
31. how to use i18n in jsf coderanch.com
33. JSF and internationalization coderanch.com
34. dynamic internationalization coderanch.com
36. [JSF 2] internationalization: UPDATE_MODEL_VALUES et INVOKE_APPLICATION phases are skipped coderanch.com
Hi, I have this
37. Permanent links for i18n in JSF coderanch.com
38. I18n problems with JSF coderanch.com
39. JSF 2 - Internationalization - Message Resources coderanch.com
40. internationlization in facelet seems not working well coderanch.com
I have a web app built by JSF2, with English and French versions of pages. I created a wrapper.xhtml as the template page, defined header, content, and footer pages Then I created a helper page that uses this wrapper as the template.
41. Need Help regarding Internationalization in JSF coderanch.com
42. JSF 1.2 + Internationalization coderanch.com
Hi I am new to JSF . I want to perform the concept of internationalization with jsf1.2 and i m using glassfish as server . I Don't want the code to have a menu from which we select a particular language . I NEED it to be browser specific i.e if i change the language of the browser then it should ...
43. How to retrieve Internationalized messages from .java code base? coderanch.com