1. How to propagate a JSF locale to other layers in the application stackoverflow.com
In Java Server Faces, we normally get the locale of the current request with the
2. JSF locale: browser defined language seems to be ignored stackoverflow.com
Currently my team is developing a web 2.0 application in java and we are using JSF for the presentation layer. We are beginning with the presentation layer so we have yet ...
3. jsf locale issue stackoverflow.com
I have a situation where when a user selects a language from drop down, I want the the application locale to change accordingly. Capturing locale is not difficult, but how to ...
4. Determine datetime pattern based on locale stackoverflow.com
I have the following JSF code to display a date using a certain pattern.
5. JSF 2 - Ajax - Locale not updated stackoverflow.com
I have this bean:
6. Why h:inputText doesn't use default locale for number conversion? stackoverflow.com
I have some
and the ...
8. JSF Locale Change Listener not persistent stackoverflow.com
In my WebApp I created a managed Bean that allows me to change the Locale from French to english and vice versa using Event Change Listener.
9. newbie: help using mod_rewrite for localised website stackoverflow.com
Newbie: help switching locale with JSF Hi, I hope someone can help, I am having problems switching between locales in particular en_GB to en_US and en_US to en_GB for my website, however ...
10. JSF2 Locale handler stackoverflow.com
I am upgrading my app to JSF 2 from JSF 1.2. I have ran into the following issue. I had locale handler which handled the locale used by examing the URL of ...
11. Third locale variant on f:loadBundle coderanch.com
Hi I am using f:loadBundle to load a resource bundle but it only seems to support two locale variants, not the third that you would expect. We have language_country working fine but if we introduce language_country_thirdvariant to the property file then it is not picked up. has anyone got around this problem without backend loading of the resource bundle? Cheers
12. switching resource bundles dynamically using non-locale variable coderanch.com
13. PhaseListener: before or after which phase should I set the locale? coderanch.com
Hello, I use restfaces an I have UrLs such as mydomain.com/fr/book/etc where /fr/ is the desired locale. I have tried retrieving the locale string from the URL and setting the locale from a PhaseListener before the renderResponse phase but it does not work i.e. when I change the locale in the address bar to /en/book/etc it will not change the locale. ...
14. Locale setting through f:view locale="es" ignored by the Application coderanch.com
15. JSF and Locale coderanch.com
16. Changing Locale link behave one step behind coderanch.com
17. locales and jsf coderanch.com
First of all you don't have to put the view tag to all of your pages. You can put it in a template file and then all your pages that use that template have it defined. When you define the locale change it to point to a backing bean (or to facescontext) so that it can change dynamically. I for example ...
18. Using a PhaseListener in order to set the locale on the Uiviewroot coderanch.com
19. any solution to use two or more Locales at the same time ? coderanch.com