1. Localization of default messages in JavaServer Faces stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to set up a norwegian version of a site built with JSF. I know how to display my own messages based on what locale is set to, but I'm having ...
2. JSF FacesMessage localization stackoverflow.com
My problem now is that I can't get localization working with FacesMessage I've tried:
3. f:validateDoubleRange localization stackoverflow.com
I have poblem with localized message for validation error in the f:validateDoubleRange
I try to localize ...
4. Localized images in JSF 2.0 application stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF 2.0 application which allows the user to change the site's language which should affect both texts and images. Currently the locale is set in a session bean ...
5. JSF Supported Languages from ManagedBeans stackoverflow.com
I've defined my supported languages in
How can I access supported locales in a
6. JSF localization in Visual WEB Designer forums.netbeans.org
Hi, As you know Java Server Faces supports localization using .properties files. For example if I want to use localized string from, e.g., UserStrings.properties file, I should declare it in faces-config.xml, ...
7. Localization coderanch.com
8. Is it a good way to change language(localization)? coderanch.com
9. Kick off localization in JSF coderanch.com
Thank you very much. I had seen that construct here and there while Googling, but not understood what it was specifically for. One article in particular misled me into the syntax I chose. It seemed reasonable and I moved on puzzled as to why it wasn't working. I'm not certain how long it would have been before it dawned on me, ...
10. JSF Localization problem coderanch.com
Hi im doing localization with properties files... and it works fine (with English at least) but for any other languages like russian or hebrew.. i must convert the properties files with native 2ascii,,, which is really annoying is there any others way to localize in jsf or is there a way to work without the native2ascii conversion? thanks ahead!
11. Visual JSF localization forums.oracle.com
Hi, I'm developing my first real Visual JSF application using NetBeans 6.1 I'm using a table component. It works fine, but when I turn on pagination (I really need it), the pagination controls displays English texts ("Page: x of y"). The same problem is with filter (text "Filter:"). I need to localize these texts. I have tried to add some code ...