1. Is there any other strongly-integrated presentation layer tool other than JSF/JSP for Java EE? stackoverflow.com
I'm teaching Java EE at the university, and this was a question a student asked. I said "no", but I wasn't really sure, so I thought I might ask you mighty ...
2. JavaEE 5, WAS 6.0 Strange issue with JSP includes stackoverflow.com
We are currently in the process of migrating our application from our production environment to a brand new data center.
3. Avoid using a DB for storing small set of data on a Java EE App stackoverflow.com
I have a small JSF app and would like to keep some state on the server, without using a DB. It will just be a small string for every user so ...
4. Java EE 6: JSF vs Servlet + JSP. Should I bother learning JSF? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get familiar with Java EE 6 by reading http://java.sun.com/javaee/6/docs/tutorial/doc/gexaf.html. I am a bit confused about the use of JSF.
5. Architecture of a Java EE web application stackoverflow.com
6. How to setup J2EE aplication (ear) to use shared JSF and JSTL libraries in weblogic 11g? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to deploy J2EE application to Weblogic. It consists of web-module and ejb-module. My web-module uses JSF 1.2 and JSTL 1.2. I've deployed both libraries to Weblogic and then point my WebModule ...
7. J2EE or Normal Web Application stackoverflow.com
I would like to know when does an application shall be called as J2EE application and a normal web application or all web applications could be called as J2EE applications if ...
8. jsp and visual web JSF page forums.netbeans.org
I am new to java, jsp, j2EE, netbeans. I am developing simple webserver using the above techniques. Base on my understanding of c# and asp.net, the *.jsp file can have html ...
9. JSF sends jsp xml to the browser forums.netbeans.org
hi all, Using Netbeans 6.5 and glassfishv2. Run the project (JSF Visual) and the browser comes up empty. Checked for html code and found that it is jsp code somehow I ...
10. How can i call a servlet from a jsp page in JSF? forums.netbeans.org
Hi, I am using Netbeans 6.5 RC2.I am working in visal web jsf and java server faces framework.I made a servlet myself which is added into sorce packages as a java class. Now, I want to call this servlet from jsp page on the submission of form. The problem is that IDE does not allow me to write "action" and gives ...
11. Injecting EJB into a JSF web application coderanch.com
12. Convert Project using EJB2.0 and struts to EJB3.0 and JSF coderanch.com
13. JSF, EJB, JPA design quandaries !!! coderanch.com
Spring is an excellent solution for all injection problems that you have. And since all the injection issues are resolved, you won't have any derived problems as well. Currently, I used Spring JNDI lookup to load relevant EJB beans, POJO beans, etc; then use org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver to resolve injecting variables for Faces backing beans.
14. Dynamic Datasource invocation at runtime in JSF-EJB3-MySql application on Eclipse3.4.1-JBoss5.0.0 coderanch.com
This issue is regarding Dynamic Datasource invocation at runtime in JSF-EJB3-MySql application on Eclipse3.4.1-JBoss5.0.0 plateform. I have created a sample JSF-EJB3-MySql application on JBoss5.0.0 AS. Application works fine which performs CRUD operation in database schema "schema1" on table "table1". my JBoss5.0.0 server datasource file C:\jboss5.0.0\server\default\deploy\mysql-ds.xml looks like
15. EJB injection doesn't work in JSF Convertor coderanch.com
16. Implementations of JSR-299 with JSF ? coderanch.com
17. Running EJB and JSF project online coderanch.com
Hi everyone. I created a project using EJB with JSF as the presentation layer. I currently use tomcat. I want to run this project online. I called my domain provider and they said they support JSF and EJB, though they didnt say waht application server they had because the guy answering my question didnt know where to get that infor. I ...
18. JBoss5.1 EJB3 JSF1.2 integration problem coderanch.com
19. EJB3 + JSF2 coderanch.com
20. EJB injection on JSF 2.0 fails coderanch.com
22. Simple CDI and JSF2 coderanch.com
23. Required JDBC Realm working example with Glassfish Server and JSF2 coderanch.com
24. Lazy Initialization Exception with JSF 2 and EJB 3 coderanch.com
25. Java - JSF - EJB coderanch.com