1. Migrating an app using JSF to a different server stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to transfer our server from local linux box to a cloud hosting service. The original server uses Apache Tomcat Version 6.0.24 and Java version 1.6.0_17. The new ...
2. Migrating JSP web app to JSF stackoverflow.com
I am pretty new to java dev & JSF framework and as an exercise to get me up to speed I am migrating a JSP web app to a JSF2 structure. ...
3. Problems with migration from JSF 1.2 to 2.0 stackoverflow.com
4. Migrating from JSF1.2 to JSF2.0: What to do with JSTL? stackoverflow.com
we are going to migrate our JSF 1.2 project to JSF 2. We are already using facelets (not JSPs) as our presentation technology.
We are using lot of JSTL ->
5. Migrate front-end of JSP project to JSF java.net
Hi, Just started in a new company and the first task is to migrate front-end of a JSP project to JSF. JSP project doesn't use java beans, instead business logic is in servlets. (env: tomcat 4.1, axis 1.2, java 1.4) So, in theory I need to substitute jsp pages with "jsf"-pages and factor out some processing logic to java beans.