1. Parsing XML inside JSF stackoverflow.com
could anybody tell me how to parse XML file inside a JSF page? The thing's that I've got XML file and want to put some data from it into my JSF page. ...
2. For some reason JSP documents output XML instead of HTML stackoverflow.com
OK, so I am trying to set up a simple JSF application. I'm using NetBeans 6.8, Glassfishv3 and Maven2. I made a JSP document like so:
3. Display XML diferent in JSF (using XSLT or some another suggestion) stackoverflow.com
At runtime I receive xml document and I want to display it somehow different in JSF. For example: This:
4. Parse JSTL XML inside JSF stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a project which I need to generate a form dynamically. The user chooses the component he wants to put on the screen and the program adds it in ...
5. JSTL xmlns namespace differences between JSF 1.2 and JSF 2.x? stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF 1.2 based webapp from which I copied the JSTL import
You can also find this import in many places on the Internet. I can't remember whether the above ...
6. ..jsp extension JSF web.xml coderanch.com