1. conditional check in c:if always fails stackoverflow.com
The c:if test always fails for me and it never gets inside the loop. I am using the following namespaces
The string ('array') to be split is "Tom and Jerry are GAP1 ...
2. Can I specify conditional rendering of an element inside ui:repeat stackoverflow.com
I am trying to building custom list using
3. include a jsp as a header based on a condition inJSF stackoverflow.com
I'm using JSF-2.0 and I'm trying to include a jsp as a header for my current jsp.But all i want is the included jsp should be altered based on the login ...
4. Conditional Rendering JSF Example Posted coderanch.com
SCJP 1.2, OCP 9i DBA, SCWCD 1.3, SCJP 1.4 (SAI), SCJD 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 (Beta), ICED (IBM 287, IBM 484, IBM 486), SCMAD 1.0 (Beta), SCBCD 1.3, ICSD (IBM 288), ICDBA (IBM 700, IBM 701), SCDJWS, ICSD (IBM 348), OCP 10g DBA (Beta), SCJP 5.0 (Beta), SCJA 1.0 (Beta), MCP(70-270), SCBCD 5.0 (Beta), SCJP 6.0, SCEA for JEE5 (in progress)
5. Conditional Include of a JSP file inside a JSF file using Ajax coderanch.com
6. Navigation to new JSP based on condition coderanch.com
7. JSTL test condition not evaluating properly? coderanch.com
Welcome to the JavaRanch, Brannan! JSTL does not mix well with JSF and should be avoided. There's also no need for JSTL, since JSF can do everything that JSTL could anyway except for some things that are not good MVC to begin with, like coding business logic on the web page itself. The JSF solution to your problem is actually a ...