1. Seam: How do you use converters to derive a value from a page param? stackoverflow.com
I simply want to convert a URL param for the navigation, e.g. 2010, to a String like "Season 2010/11". I thought of a converter, used like:
2. JSF page conversion error stackoverflow.com
This is my code in the JSF page and this is my code in the managedBean
so as you can see, they ...
3. Code Page conversion in JSF? coderanch.com
4. Need advice for converting this page to JSF coderanch.com
FYI - I'm using Glassfish w/ the JSF 1.2 RI...but this should be a straightforward question regardless. I have a page w/ a rather strange layout that I had previously written w/ a Servlet+JSP using RequestDispatcher...the old-skool MVC approach. I'd now like to convert it to JSF since we're using that more these days but I'm having a tough time figuring ...
5. Conversion Error setting value 'xyx for 'null Converter'. in my page coderanch.com
6. Convert HTML page to PDF.. coderanch.com