1. Seam page navigation with includes stackoverflow.com
I'm using seam page navigation rules. and did not experience any problem with adding rules which redirect from one page to another. But since I designed my page views using those ...
2. How to include and evaluate xhtml content represented as a String into a page using JSF? stackoverflow.com
Im using JSF 1.2 and need to include xhtml content represented as a String in a bean. So, how can I get the content from a bean in xhtml but represented as ...
3. Custom jsf component to include page with fallback stackoverflow.com
I'm in trouble with a fairly basic custom component I built (using JSF1.2 and facelets) It's the same as the regular ui:include, but it renders its own children if the includefile cannot ...
4. jsf template, include a piece of html in each page stackoverflow.com
I can't figure out how to include a piece of html (say a little table) in each of the pages of my web app. Say this is the table I want to ...
5. JSF2 ajax events not triggered in dynamically included pages stackoverflow.com
I have a AdminHome.xhtml page which has a dynamic include as below:
7. Reusing the same page multiple times stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to reuse one page multiple times attached to different objects? I have a page were you can input personal information (name, address, social number, ...) connect to one bean: ...
8. How to include xhtml page in a dynamically createdjquery Tab stackoverflow.com
With the help of JQuery I have created a manipulation tab that dynamically generate Tab and we can remove the tab also. For the GUI I have to use JSF. Now ...
9. Is it possible to include a remote web page in a facelet page? stackoverflow.com
I have a web project using jsf2 implementing a gaming web site on tomcat7. When two players want to play against, I would like to insert in the playing web page ...
10. how to include another website page? coderanch.com
11. Including JSF pages in JSF pages coderanch.com
There are rules when including JSF pages that need to be followed. i) The "top level" JSF page must have an
12. [Problem]_layout of include page coderanch.com
13. How rerender a JSF component from an included page?! coderanch.com
14. including a JSF page inside another JSF coderanch.com
15. problem in Navigation (pages included in main page) coderanch.com
16. how to include one jsf page in another jsf page ? coderanch.com
17. how to include one jsf page in another jsf page ? coderanch.com
Hi, I need to include one jsf page into another jsf page. (Both are JSF pages) Requirement: say page2 has to be included in page1. page1 and page2 are supposed to use same backing bean to update their page values. In fact both page1 and page2 are supposed to be as one single page. Since this is creating a huge monster ...
18. including a jsf page within another jsf page coderanch.com
I am Trying to include the header.jsp page within the home.jsp. it does not work and gives me an IllegalStateException . The code is as follows: Header.jsp