1. How to open print version of the site in a new page with jsf? stackoverflow.com
I need to make a link which opens print version of current page in a new tab. I already have correspondent css-file. But I don't know how to specify when this ...
2. How to build a URL in the JSF page? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to create a
Am I using the right tag?
3. how to distinguish a jsf action or direct url link invoked the page stackoverflow.com
I have a situation, I have a session bean with list, this list I show in html data table. When the user hits the url from browser or normal href, I ...
4. URL forwarding JSF stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page which is named as erSelection.jsp. But, at the deployment in the configuration file it is stored as ERSelection.jsp as a result page not found error is ...
5. why the same URL shows different page in JSF coderanch.com
When you enter a user name, a password and then submit, the form data is posted to "index.jsp". If you successfully login, on the server-side you are forwarded to welcome.jsp. The end result is that your browser never sees the actual URL for welcome.jsp: as far as it is concerned, you posted to index.jsp and some html was returned -- the ...
6. How can I use the same url for all pages? coderanch.com
I usually navigate to a results page when I click on a tree node component in my application, but I also want to do it by just pasting a url in the address bar(no clicking). I notice after I click on a tree node component which fires an action event that the resulting page has a url in the address bar ...
9. how to get current external URL *on forwarded page* coderanch.com
10. JSF page showing old login URL action coderanch.com
11. URL Pattern for JSF pages coderanch.com
Hi All, Does anybody know how to maintain .jspx file in separate folder? i want to use