1. How to use ui:include inside a forEach and use the loop variable inside the included page? stackoverflow.com
I'm upgrading to JSF 2.0.2 inside Tomcat 7.0.12 and I have a page with a variable number of reusable widgets on it. I used to use t:aliasBean for this purpose, but ...
2. Defining and reusing variable in JSF page stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to define variable and reuse the variable later in EL expressions ? For example :
What i have in mind is something like ...
4. How to access static variable directly from jsf page coderanch.com
Hi, I have a class which declares number of static variables used in application. Now I want to use these values in my jsf page. To do this I declared my class as a managed bean in faces-config.xml
5. How to access session variable in the jsf page coderanch.com
6. using the variable from a previous page coderanch.com
7. How to set value to instance variables in JSF Page coderanch.com