1. Auto logon on SEAM + JSF stackoverflow.com
My webapp needs to auto-login when the user access the app url: example:
2. This page calls for XML namespace declared with prefix br but no taglibrary exists stackoverflow.com
I just finished the Netbeans introduction to Hibernate tutorial ( http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/web/hibernate-webapp.html#01 ) and I am getting the following error: "This page calls for XML namespace declared with prefix br but ...
3. Issue with JSF ViewExpiredException and multiple error-page tag definitions in web.xml stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a JSF web application in which I need to bring up a "Session Expired" page if the view expires, but a general technical error page for all others. ...
4. Preferred way to set up a JSF start page? stackoverflow.com
I'm using JSF 2.0 to build a website. Eclipse generated the following web.xml file
So to view my application ...
5. Prevent the user from making a GET request to a page stackoverflow.com
I am sorry if my question does not make any sense. So here is what I have: 2 pages,
6. Warning: This page calls for XML namespace declared with prefix [tagname] but no taglibrary exists for that namespace stackoverflow.com
I've declared the Facelet view template as follows:
7. Error Page configuration in web.xml for JSF application stackoverflow.com
I have tried to configure error page in web.xml using error-page element, but the error page is never shown rather the exceptions are thrown out in raw form to the user ...
8. Preventing access to a jspx page from browser stackoverflow.com
I created a test.jspx file under WEB-INF and I am trying to access it via a servlet by a request dispatcher, but I am getting
9. JSF 1.2 : Routing the errors to the proper error pages stackoverflow.com
10. JSF Navigation Rule changes redirect page to .xhtml instead of .fcc stackoverflow.com
I have searched the site but can't find anything related to my issue. When a user clicks "log out", I am trying to redirect a user to a page that ends in ...
11. web.xml error-pages are not working, why? stackoverflow.com
I'm running out of ideas by now, and don't know what else to try. The point is not even one error-page is working, I just would like to know, what am ...
12. Custom 500 error page using JSF - is the full error message available? stackoverflow.com
In my web.xml the 500 error is handled by a JSF page:
If the container handles a 500 error and calls this JSF page, ...
13. How to implement JSF navigation between two pages without using navigation-case in faces-config.xml stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a another way of
14. Migrate Seam 2 pages.xml to CDI-Seam 3-JSF 2.0 seamframework.org
15. pages.xml migration tool to JSF 2.0 seamframework.org
16. seam 3 and jsf navigation (pages.xml) seamframework.org
17. action is not going to facesconfig.xml from login page coderanch.com
Hi All, I have a login page with text box and command buttton. After clicking the button it is not navigating to the page which I wanted.I would appreciate if you have any answers fore this problem code in jsp looks like this: <%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%> <%@taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%>
18. Page sending form data and receiving XML response coderanch.com